Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England, East Anglia & Central Southern England Regional Weather Chat

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

Very warm here Polar Bear, 26.5c but feels really humid! It has clouded over now, but I think the shower threat is overnight and into tomorrow! Eastern parts will get most of those, might be some thunder too, so say the beeb! :laugh: Quite nice out in Newbury racecourse, you could get sun stroke if you're not in the stands though!

lol Lassie I was just watching the weather on the TV too and they said they same. Yep a little bit of ppn but as you say later tonight into toms. Hope I get some saves me watering the garden! Ha ha! Not sure if temps here I best look it up ;) feeling cooler now. Was going to mow the lawn but as I did the last two times ( It kind of merges with next doors so we take turns) I may leave it! Why am I always doing it or is that just petty of me? :) hope you have a pleasant evening lassie. Where are you in N London?
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

lol Lassie I was just watching the weather on the TV too and they said they same. Yep a little bit of ppn but as you say later tonight into toms. Hope I get some saves me watering the garden! Ha ha! Not sure if temps here I best look it up ;) feeling cooler now. Was going to mow the lawn but as I did the last two times ( It kind of merges with next doors so we take turns) I may leave it! Why am I always doing it or is that just petty of me? :) hope you have a pleasant evening lassie. Where are you in N London?

So the weather forcast hasn't changed since I last watched it! I want some rain for the garden too, hardly anything has grown yet! :cc_confused: Let next door cut the grass, unless it is a foot high that is! Thanks, you have a pleasant evening too Polar Bar, NOT cutting the grass lol! I am inbetween Harrow and Brent, right on the borders of each! Are you familiar with London? It is sunny again here on the borders :laugh: A breeze has picked up and the temps have dropped to 23.2c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

Yep not changed although see what country file says.. Weather just now said isolated thunderstorms! So here's hoping! My garden has been growing crazy.. Probably helped by those phenomenonal thunderstorms over Berkshire a couple of weeks ago! Know London a little bit but not massively.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

well this could only be described as near perfect weekend weather. 2 pleasantly warm and mostly sunny days. Decent summer so far.

Looks like the unsettled wagon for next week has lost a wheel or two.... again :p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Yep not changed although see what country file says.. Weather just now said isolated thunderstorms! So here's hoping! My garden has been growing crazy.. Probably helped by those phenomenonal thunderstorms over Berkshire a couple of weeks ago! Know London a little bit but not massively.

You are better off in Berkshire, my part of London is a crap hole! :laugh:  The bbc are hinting at an unsettled spell at the end of the week! Sure they will firm up on the details in the country file weather!

Posted

Glorious weekend for me; sunny and warm in central London during yesterday afternoon; clear and cooling yesterday evening and overnight pottering around in the countryside around Rickmansworth; an awesome dawn and sunrise over mist forming in the Misbourne and Chess valleys and a pleasantly warm, mostly sunny afternoon in West Sussex seeing friends I haven't bumped into for years.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

There's nothing like a warm summer night, windows open, slight breeze blowing through and the sound of hedgehogs mating outside the window keeping me awake ARRGH!

Selfish little gits, they don't have to work in the morning.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

A lot of mid-level cloud here this morning, hopefully it will break up to reveal some sunshine.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme aside from heat. Pref cold and snow

morning all, very overcast today, maybe some sun coming along later. So are we going to get any thunder this evening? The meto app showed heavy rain until this morning and now its changed to very light.....all i want is a blooming storm, but some rain will be welcome if only to lower the pollen level....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy or sunny but not too hot!

Disappointing day here in Chelmsford, with complete cloud cover and rather dull, with just a hint of it starting to brighten up a bit.

I was hoping to top up my tan today at the cricket but I am not over hopeful.

We have limited over internationals at the county ground today as follows:-

10:00 Belgium V Gibraltar

14:00 Germany  V Austria

18:00 Isle of Man V Norway

and it is all for free!

Very interesting selection of games and I am looking forward to it.

Kind Regards

Dave

Edited by claret047
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Early cloud cleared and now sunny, temps have responded very quickly, already 24C here

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Still dull in Essex, very warm and close without a breath of wind but no sign of the sun

Posted

Man i wanna get a storm....looking at the convec thread lots of towers going up in beds.....are they due to drift down to me??? please say yes lol...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Grey cloud building although nothing convective looking.

Posted

NOOO Im not home yet......

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Afternoon all

That was another sticky and hot night last night, hoping for a bit of a cool down tonight (really need the sleep now), another hot and dry day here, mostly sunny with just spells of cloud, can see on the radar some heavy showers are brewing as they come into our area, missing me here, seems the Wash area has seen a sharp storm system push through.

post-8057-0-45073800-1403537225_thumb.jp

post-8057-0-78160300-1403537225_thumb.jp

Edited by Jax
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: T/Storms, Snow, Extreme Rain, Anything out of the ordinary!

Typical, had nothing all year, all systems go for a bit of T&L at Braintree.....gets near and fizzles out.........can't say I'm surprised!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Most if it grew just south of this location as the band passed through

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

Not a single rumble here all day.

Both lines of storms developed to the South of here.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

lovely black sky going away, no rumbles and a quick look at the radar hinted i should of least got some rain, but nothing. Been out in the garden putting some washing out and not a drop. How odd.

Posted

Just had an excellent ts go over here, frequent t&l, very heavy rain, mucho excitement! :good:

• Like 1