Thunder?
Local
Radar
Pollen

Sky Bet EFL Championship Discussion

Summer Sun

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer
    15 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Yup seen those reports up here as well they have all sorts of ideas on a forum from toilet rolls to Brussel sprouts they do seem intent on getting the game abandoned

Easy solution is ban the home fans, I'm sure we will take up their allocation.

one thing is for sure, Sky coverage of the game will only ramp their ideas up even further.

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

its disgusting how some Charlton fans are going about things i understand there frustrations but there are lines you should not cross, for example taking whistles every time the boro went forward they blew the whistles so players did not know if it was the ref or not, until i believe the ref told them to ignore all whistles, how the hell can you play,concentrate in them circumstances 

Posted

In some respects it's a shame Boro play their next game early. I'm happy as a Brighton supporter that we'll know going into the Derby game exactly how important it is, but at the same time I think it would be better if all three teams started their matches at the same time (as they will on final round).

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers
    39 minutes ago, Audaxian said:

In some respects it's a shame Boro play their next game early. I'm happy as a Brighton supporter that we'll know going into the Derby game exactly how important it is, but at the same time I think it would be better if all three teams started their matches at the same time (as they will on final round).

It can work both ways if Boro win Brighton and Burnely then know they really need to win which will put the pressure on them without doubt

As you say all teams should really play on the same day at the same time

Who knows come the final day both Boro and Brighton may only need to play out a draw to get promoted doubtful but stranger things have happened

Posted
    15 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

It can work both ways if Boro win Brighton and Burnely then know they really need to win which will put the pressure on them without doubt

As you say all teams should really play on the same day at the same time

Who knows come the final day both Boro and Brighton may only need to play out a draw to get promoted doubtful but stranger things have happened

Yup, absolutely. I'm expecting Burnley to go win-win; QPR only showed up for about a half hour of the game vs Brighton recently and then crumbled, Charlton showed fight but expect they'll go out with a whimper rather than a roar.

Mathematically, Brighton can afford to lose the Derby game. The problem is, if we do (and Boro win against Birmingham), we'd then be needing not just a win on final day but a big win by at least 2, possibly 3, goals. Would rather we weren't chasing that though. Would far rather we turn over Derby by a big margin and go into the final day at worst level on GD with Boro. Do that and a draw is enough for us.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer
    5 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

He must fancy the Celtic job and who can blame him.

Blackburn are up to their eyeballs in dept and with a points total that in most seasons would have had them staring at relegation.

never really rated him anyway.

Posted

Well that 2-2 result for Boro opens things right up for Brighton and Burnley. In particular for Brighton - a win vs Derby means the final game is a must-win for Boro and beating Brighton isn't going to be anywhere near as easy as it was earlier in the season when we were injury ravaged.

Posted

Boro robbed of a clear goal from Ayala what ever happens Monday we're going to a final day shootout 

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield

Yup onside took me several replays though too see when the ball was actually played. Easy to see why the linesman missed it.

Posted

Anything other than a Brighton win again Derby this afternoon means Burnley will be promoted if they beat QPR

If Brighton fail to win it will also mean they must beat Boro on Saturday to get promoted

Posted
    20 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Anything other than a Brighton win again Derby this afternoon means Burnley will be promoted if they beat QPR

If Brighton fail to win it will also mean they must beat Boro on Saturday to get promoted

Can see Derby giving BHA a run for their money this afternoon.

yes they're already assured of playoffs but they will want to keep some momentum and after a dodgy period are looking very good again.

As for us, i just hope that QPR walk on to the Turf with beach towels in hand.

Posted
    3 minutes ago, iand61 said:

Can see Derby giving BHA a run for their money this afternoon.

yes they're already assured of playoffs but they will want to keep some momentum and after a dodgy period are looking very good again.

As for us, i just hope that QPR walk on to the Turf with beach towels in hand.

Derby can also still get 4th spot which would mean home advantage in the playoff's

Posted
    2 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Derby can also still get 4th spot which would mean home advantage in the playoff's

I forgot that Hull slipped up at Bolton and Brighton have to go all out for three points so it's set for a damn good open game.

Posted
    5 minutes ago, iand61 said:

I forgot that Hull slipped up at Bolton and Brighton have to go all out for three points so it's set for a damn good open game.

Yup which could leave them open at the back if they are going to slip up in any game this is the one

Posted
    9 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Yup which could leave them open at the back if they are going to slip up in any game this is the one

We've just got to concentrate on our own game but I'm that there will be a lot of Derby fans in East Lancashire this afternoon.

Posted

Brighton 0-0 at half time good game Brighton are very quick on the break but look a bit edgy when they are defending 

Posted

Final day

Boro v Brighton live on Sky Sports 1

Charlton v Burnley live on Sky Sports 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Come on you Seagulls!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

Get in utb

Posted

Brighton scrapped a draw but they also had Dunk sent off

Burnley win and they are up 1 point needed for Boro

Guaranteed to be no lower than 2nd going into the final day

Edited by Summer Sun

Posted

Burnley looking nervous

Top 3 all tied on 88 points as things stand

Would not surprise me if Burnley nick this 1-0

Posted

Burnley look so ordinary,