Thunder?
Local
Radar
Pollen

Sky Bet EFL Championship Discussion

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets be honest if you lost to Bolton then you don't deserve to get the 3 points back

Who can forget his first press conference at Newcastle: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2008/oct/03/newcastleunited.premierleague  

I must admit, I kind of agree with you that I don't think the supporters are racist for doing it, I was talking more of the POV why don't the players refuse to play infront of supporters who in their

Posted Images

Posted

So why did the players not walk off the pitch, if taking the knee is a message of fighting against racism, why not send a stronger message of walking off and refuse to play infront of racist supporters. 

Suggests too me some players are probably doing it for the sake of it, I mean it would look bad on them if they didn't. 

If we get similar reactions in the Premier League, it will get dropped next week no doubt especially if players don't refuse to play. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: windy
    3 minutes ago, Geordiesnow said:

So why did the players not walk off the pitch, if taking the knee is a message of fighting against racism, why not send a stronger message of walking off and refuse to play infront of racist supporters. 

Suggests too me some players are probably doing it for the sake of it, I mean it would look bad on them if they didn't. 

If we get similar reactions in the Premier League, it will get dropped next week no doubt especially if players don't refuse to play. 

Maybe because there's nothing racist about showing their disapproval at something? When fans are allowed back to games up here i'll be booing if the players are still doing it. 

• Like 1
    Posted
    6 minutes ago, Ross90 said:

Maybe because there's nothing racist about showing their disapproval at something? When fans are allowed back to games up here i'll be booing if the players are still doing it. 

I must admit, I kind of agree with you that I don't think the supporters are racist for doing it, I was talking more of the POV why don't the players refuse to play infront of supporters who in their eyes must be racist if they are booing their anti racism campaign? Like I say, it suggests too me some players are just doing it for the sake of it because of all the scruitny that will come if they refuse to do it. 

• Like 2
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Wayne Rooney has been appointed as Derby's permanent manager on a two-and-a-half-year deal he has retired from playing following his appointment.

Posted

Cardiff City have sacked Neil Harris after six consecutive defeats

• 2 months later...
    Posted

All 3pm kick-offs next week will be cancelled due to the funeral for The Duke of Edinburgh

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
    2 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

All 3pm kick-offs next week will be cancelled due to the funeral for The Duke of Edinburgh

Gee whizz! A 99-year-old Greek bloke dies -- and footy matches are affected? Surely, there can't be that many knighthoods on offer?😱

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Something good in all four seasons

😃 Yay, Congrats Tigers !

BBC Hull City have been promoted back to the Championship at the first attempt after victory over fellow League One promotion hopefuls Lincoln City.

The top-of-the-table Tigers arrived at Sincil Bank knowing their fate was in their own hands.

Josh Magennis fired Hull in front from close range early on only for Lewis Montsma to pull the Imps level.

But Mallik Wilks calmly slotted home a late penalty after Tom Eaves was fouled to give Hull the win they needed.

• 1 month later...
    Posted

West Brom are set to appoint former Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder as manager whilst Slavisa Jokanovic has got the Sheffield United job

Posted

Unless Swansea get a big boot up the backside at half time finally looks like Brentford's play off voodoo will finally end 2-0 at half time

• Like 1
    Posted

Go Brentford ️ My Uncle who was a big supporter and passed away 20 years ago would be very happy with that first half

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Come on, Brentford!

• Like 1
    Posted

Only took 74 years 😉 but well done Brentford!

• Like 2
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extremes n snow

....and tommorow its Oyston Thieves Free Blackpool back up too.