Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Storm and Convective Discussion 10th June Onwards

Sferics to the South, Sferics to the North, certainly seems like this area is a hotspot for thundery activity recently! 

Bit of a dodgy track tonight though. I think the motto will be 'look east' as active cells pass by. Lincs looks in for a good night though! 

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a loverly suprise, great storm here , 18.9mm rain in 10 mins. Explosive thunder. All good considering it is 1025.8mb!

• Like 2

Nothing here of course bar a weak blip Monday

Monday was incredible here! Sheffield shield obviously stops working south of Dronfield! 

Bit of a dodgy track tonight though. I think the motto will be 'look east' as active cells pass by. Lincs looks in for a good night though! 

I dont mind them being active over Lincs as long as its dark! ;) 

Monday was incredible here! Sheffield shield obviously stops working south of Dronfield! 

I dont mind them being active over Lincs as long as its dark! ;)

IT deflects them towards you or holds them over you until they dissipate and then lets the drizzle move in.

• Like 1

storms near gloucester starting to pack a punch now and organize themselves....dare I say it, heading towards my location?

• Like 2

storms near gloucester starting to pack a punch now and organize themselves....dare I say it, heading towards my location?

I was thinking the same, for me too. Could just about hit me as the football finishes, if it has the legs. :search:

I wonder if mother nature will possibly give Buckinghamshire some fun tonight lol Nice to have weather moving from the north to the south for a change. Normally we breed all the storms down here and send them to Lincolnshire pmsl.

Edited by Grazy2266

Mum just rang to say plenty t & l going on at hers, making the dog go mad. Shes nr Stroud, Lucky devils, lovely evening here in Haddington nr Edinburgh :(

• Like 1