Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted

Sums up this winter for me anyway. Just so bloody average overall with this month being very disappointing.

I hear ye!!!

• Like 1

Posted

One last chance with snow coming up I would say. But I'm not expecting much if any to be honest. Monday looks best bet but I'm not convinced. Met office warnings for snow out now but going on track record from last chance I'm not pinning my hopes on them.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Couple of cms here aswell.

• Like 2

Posted

Just had a rather heavy snow shower here in Antrim.  nice we surprise :) and left car tops and grass white, although expecting it to melt very quickly. 

• Like 4

Posted

Monday and Tuesday looking very promising, didn't expect anything from last night and got a light covering!!

• Like 3

Posted

So NI weather has issued a warning for up to 10cms of snow for tonight on with possibly more locally. 20cms over hills with the northwest being most at risk! Fingers crossed this comes off!

Edited by ronan
  • Like 3

Posted

So NI weather has issued a warning for up to 10cms of snow for tonight on with possibly more locally. 20cms over hills with the northwest being most at risk! Fingers crossed this comes off!

Seen that. Looks good for you guys. Typical story for us here in Belfast. Meh!!

• Like 3

Posted

Met office have downgraded the snow risk somewhat. 1-3cm for sea level it's was 5-10cm yesterday. 5-10cm for areas 150-200m and 10-20cm above 300m. It always amazes how such little altitude makes such a difference

Met Eireann Have a yellow snow warning for the NW accumulations of up to 3cm and a orange wind warning for gusts up to 130kmph for the NW

Edited by -Bomber-
  • Like 1

Posted

One last chance with snow coming up I would say. But I'm not expecting much if any to be honest. Monday looks best bet but I'm not convinced. Met office warnings for snow out now but going on track record from last chance I'm not pinning my hopes on them.

See my post above on the 20th. I literally pay very little attention to their warnings now ref snow. They have been very poor this year and change drastically day in and day out. Im not surprised one bit they have been downgraded quite so much today because there track record has been so this winter. Roll on spring. Another stinker of a winter ref snow on the east again.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Lying snow here now, honestly didn't think we'd get any as it didn't feel cold enough and ground is saturated. Showers appear to be coming in from a WSW direction and, on the radar,look to be intense enough. Could have some good snow overnight!

• Like 2