Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England, East Anglia & Central Southern England Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

Yep.. Just trying to dose off all thinking it has subsided then flash rumble off we go again.. 5 seconds...oh And we now have rain and a wee breeze! Hooray!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot, hot, hot! Or cold, cold, cold!

Lights just flickered and the rain has started again - hope this means we're in for round two, if Gloucester haven't been too greedy and copped the lot.

Polar Bear, whenever there is severe weather you are driving somewhere! Are your car tyres linked to the weather engine, or something?

Posted

Right I can safely say it is right above us know.. That was loud! I need sleep!

Posted

Lights just flickered and the rain has started again - hope this means we're in for round two, if Gloucester haven't been too greedy and copped the lot. Polar Bear, whenever there is severe weather you are driving somewhere! Are your car tyres linked to the weather engine, or something?

Lol!!! Ha ha! Think you be right! And you know what it is always to do with flipping work I am driving! Flipping loud then.. Woke me up. Kinda hoping for you don't get round two. It is noisy! Sleeeep!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Lights just flickered and the rain has started again - hope this means we're in for round two, if Gloucester haven't been too greedy and copped the lot.

Polar Bear, whenever there is severe weather you are driving somewhere! Are your car tyres linked to the weather engine, or something?

Right I can safely say it is right above us know.. That was loud! I need sleep!

Are your storms heading east by any chance! It is getting very cloudy here in London!

Posted

They wont be heading east, but there are some cells heading down pretty much the M1 at the moment. However, there's not too much electrification to them.

Posted

They wont be heading east, but there are some cells heading down pretty much the M1 at the moment. However, there's not too much electrification to them.

Thanks Saint! Stil very warm 18.5c!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine. And storms

Surprised there aren't more people raving about last night in the south! I try and keep faith with the local forecast, I really do - but I think I'm on the verge of abandoning them :/

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Interesting weather

That was the most amazing lightning we have had for ages. Oxford Light Night. I finally had to stop watching at 12:30 am but it carried on for a lot longer. Big Purple streaks, and the whole storm moving so slowly that I had plenty of time to run around and look at it from all sides. Not very fresh here this morning, muggy but cooler.

• Like 1

Posted

Surprised there aren't more people raving about last night in the south! I try and keep faith with the local forecast, I really do - but I think I'm on the verge of abandoning them :/

Yes I am... It was quite a show last night. I was fortunate to be up and not asleep! Although one overhead I want too impresses about as was trying to drop off! Unless the chat is in the storm thread?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Morning all

apparently we have a storm close by here last night twice, did not feel a thing myself and slept right through both.  Still warm and muggy feeling trend, 18.1oC in the shed right now, took a chance and put the washing out as the radar looked clear and now it has come on to very light drizzle.

Posted

Is today going to be relatively dry here in South London. At biggin hill for the air day and it has started raining:(

Best bet for today is take the forecast and then watch the radar every now and again to see what is moving out there.

Posted

Just taken a stroll out to the local shop and still t-shirt weather here, no rain and only a light breeze (if that) but plenty of cloud so sunshine is nil right now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

Been cloudy here all day, and now had a light shower.

Posted

Just taken a stroll out to the local shop and still t-shirt weather here, no rain and only a light breeze (if that) but plenty of cloud so sunshine is nil right now.

Too cold for T shirts now.  Was OK earlier, but cloud filled in and temperature dropped as the sun got hidden.  Wind seems to have picked up as well, pretty much out of the north.

Posted

Too cold for T shirts now.  Was OK earlier, but cloud filled in and temperature dropped as the sun got hidden.  Wind seems to have picked up as well, pretty much out of the north.

shame, t-shirt weather here inland

Posted

Still warm here. Last night was humid as hell! It should be some 8 degrees cooler tonight! :)

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 2

Posted

Still warm here. Last night was humid as hell! It should be some 8 degrees cooler tonight! :)

Still feels warm here too although an looking forward to my full night also tonight.. Sadly there is no way I can stay awake for the game. Last night I did feel slightly "odd" almost ill .. Couldn't work it out last night. And on reflection I seem to get that way when ever there has been a decent storm coming. ..
  • Like 1