Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England, East Anglia & Central Southern England Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted

Posted Image

Posted Image

note the trough and the front incoming

that trough though has my interest

more on this tomorrow now

goodnight

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme aside from heat. Pref cold and snow

Good morning gang, another lovely day in Zamunda (sorry watched coming to America last night). Anyway I'm going to try to attach a pic of my little Marley puppy.....

post-11316-0-10528000-1402557482_thumb.j

• Like 6

Posted

Morning all.

Day 7 of my 17 day stay down in Hastings and it's yet another blue sky, sunny start to the day. I could get used to this. Have a good one folks. :hi:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

Morning all,

Up too early to take little one for her school photo, and it's warm out there already. Poked my head out of my window at 7:40 and thought I felt a bit of a chilly breeze, *puts on thin knitwear item* and it's was baking at 8:50. Going to be a Hot one today and the cooling breeze we have had and moved my storms away has gone. :nea:

Edited by Dami
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Morning all,

Up too early to take little one for her school photo, and it's warm out there already. Poked my head out of my window at 7:40 and thought I felt a bit of a chilly breeze, *puts on thin knitwear item* and it's was baking at 8:50. Going to be a Hot one today and the cooling breeze we have had and moved my storms away has gone. :nea:

It's going to hit 26c in London today, not sure about Bedford!

Good morning gang, another lovely day in Zamunda (sorry watched coming to America last night). Anyway I'm going to try to attach a pic of my little Marley puppy.....

Cute puppy! It's not a bichon frise is it? My cousin has one of those!

Edited by lassie23

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme aside from heat. Pref cold and snow

It's going to hit 26c in London today, not sure about Bedford!

Cute puppy! It's not a bichon frise is it? My cousin has one of those!

No he is a Cavapoo (King charles cav + Toy Poodle)

Very warm out there but pretty overcast, making for a smoggy day in town.....

Posted

Afternoon all,

Just catching up with the thread.  Lovely little puppy Lloyd, very cute!  Well done on your 1000th post Leigh, and Bluebreezer, you really couldn't have picked a better time weather wise for your break to Hastings.  I love Hastings, we go every year (infact we have already been once this year so far)  Enjoy the rest of your holiday :good:

Weather is utterly lovely out there, but a tad too warm being stuck in this office.  Am hoping this settled weather stays for Sunday as we are planning on having a family BBQ for Fathers Day... Fingers crossed!

Hope all are well

SR :)

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Another lovely day here on the Staines Riviera, 23C with a light, variable breeze. Humidity seems to have increased since yesterday. Have a good day y'all!

Posted

Actually feels cooler now then this morning, but my breeze has come back and there is fair weather fluff in the sky. I think it's about 21oC out there. BUT...There is some lovely thundery symbols by my area for tomorrow late afternoon, so if it means the temps need to go up another few degrees then so be it.. (not a fan of hot weather, makes me sleepy, headachey and grumpy) :lazy:  :girl_devil:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Lovely sunny day in Essex as well, was up at 4.30 for a long drive to Suffolk first thing but it was made more bearable by the fact that it was already warm and sunny by 5am. A bit too hot for driving but I took the scenic route back and took in Aldeburgh and Thorpeness which had a nice cooling breeze on the coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Afternoon peeps

Another warm day here, sun is shining, not much cloud about, remains dry and currently 24.2oC in the shed.

Posted

Actually feels cooler now then this morning, but my breeze has come back and there is fair weather fluff in the sky. I think it's about 21oC out there. BUT...There is some lovely thundery symbols by my area for tomorrow late afternoon, so if it means the temps need to go up another few degrees then so be it.. (not a fan of hot weather, makes me sleepy, headachey and grumpy) :lazy:  :girl_devil:

Wish there was a cooling breeze here, 25.8c, but it's muggy! Are any of those storms heading towards London tomorrow evening?

• Like 2

Posted

I have been getting head headaches on and off all day, think this weather is to blame (hope it is and I am not having some life ending episode of something! )

Edited by Jax

Posted

I have been getting head headaches on and off all day, think this weather is to blame (hope it is and I am not having some life ending episode of something! )

Probably dehydrated..........................I hope!

Posted

Probably dehydrated..........................I hope!

I have been drinking a lot more water in recent months and less tea, but recently my tea intake has risen a bit again, so that could be to blame.

Posted

Rushden Lakes retail park gets government approval

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-27817655

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and Thundery, Cold and Snowy

Wish there was a cooling breeze here, 25.8c, but it's muggy! Are any of those storms heading towards London tomorrow evening?

Id say so yes, if we are amazingly lucky, you might experience a night storm! 

I remember the 90's having a few of these setups, and the most recent one was on 7th August 2008 (the only notable storm of the year infact) 

Ahh I hope we are entering a more 90's phase of weather. Been listening to late 90's music (ricky martin - livin la vida loca and dj pied piper etc) really helps bring back memories of storms in particular whilst they were top of the charts lol

Posted

Id say so yes, if we are amazingly lucky, you might experience a night storm! 

I remember the 90's having a few of these setups, and the most recent one was on 7th August 2008 (the only notable storm of the year infact) 

Ahh I hope we are entering a more 90's phase of weather. Been listening to late 90's music (ricky martin - livin la vida loca and dj pied piper etc) really helps bring back memories of storms in particular whilst they were top of the charts lol

Thanks EES! That is a bit unexpected as I thought we were going to have wall to wall sunshine for the next 8 days or so in London! Whatever happened to Ricky Martin? :laugh:

• Like 3

Posted

I switched from normal tea to de-caff, hardly drink coke or coffee now and If i don't have a bit of caffeine sets me right off with a bad head, even after a few years. Also got a summer cold on the way which doesn't help. 

But hey burning out side when I went to get little one, still got a bit of cloud, and a light breeze. Shouldn't complain really.

:crazy:

Rick Ashley all the way, been well and truely Rick rolled by the last few weeks weather, :db:

Edited by Dami

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

really nice day today, lots of sunshine, little to no wind and temperatures up to 24/25C. Lovely :)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Too hot in the end for me today, lovely weather but with no breeze it got uncomfortably hot and close. The car was showing 32C on the way home, obviously not a true air temperature but definitely felt right for what I had to put up with for the commute home.

Posted

I switched from normal tea to de-caff, hardly drink coke or coffee now and If i don't have a bit of caffeine sets me right off with a bad head, even after a few years. Also got a summer cold on the way which doesn't help. 

But hey burning out side when I went to get little one, still got a bit of cloud, and a light breeze. Shouldn't complain really.

:crazy:

Rick Ashley all the way, been well and truely Rick rolled by the last few weeks weather, :db:

I switch to decaf tea after 15:00 these days (in fact just today brought another pack), do find I am drinking more tea again during the day, try to relent a bit on it evening time now.

Still very warm and muggy here, feel like having a snooze already, will try to avoid that as I want to watch the final 2014 Spring Watch which I shall miss much, makes a change to have TV I want to see and enjoy, normally I just watch the news and that is about it.