Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England, East Anglia & Central Southern England Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

HI AllThank you Daniel for your latest analysis which is much appreciated.It is with tearful regret that I report to SE Regionnaires  that Mr Sambuca guinea pig had to be helped to the Rainbow Bridge todayGutted....but at least the weather was good for his last stamd!xxxx

So sorry, PP. I do know how you must feel right now. Hope he's happy now at The Bridge. It's two years nearly since my beloved Oscar died. It's so horrible when we lose our pets. They are family as well. X
  • Like 2

Posted

HI AllThank you Daniel for your latest analysis which is much appreciated.It is with tearful regret that I report to SE Regionnaires that Mr Sambuca guinea pig had to be helped to the Rainbow Bridge todayGutted....but at least the weather was good for his last stamd!xxxx

Awww sorry to hear PP, life is precious. Make the most of it :) not my silly reports, thinking of you at this sad time, your piggie; is among the stars now. Sleep well Mr Sambuca. Edited by Daniel*
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

So sorry, PP. I do know how you must feel right now. Hope he's happy now at The Bridge. It's two years nearly since my beloved Oscar died. It's so horrible when we lose our pets. They are family as well. X

Pets are part of the family for sure! My pet is actually my fav member of the family! :oops: what have I said! 13.0c here, breezy and cloudy!

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Morning all. :)

Cloudy here, but currently dry. The air does feel heavy with rain at the moment though.

Risk of thunder for some of us later today too?

post-11059-0-12600300-1399525035_thumb.p

Sorry too, to hear about your loss of a pet PP. :( At least you've given him a good life and have cared for him well, which is all people can do. Lots of pets are nowhere near so well cared for, unfortunately.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and Thundery, Cold and Snowy

In Lincoln until lunchtime and then if conditions look ripe, I may well do some chasing this afternoon in the likes of Cambridgeshire and the rest of the fens.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

In Lincoln until lunchtime and then if conditions look ripe, I may well do some chasing this afternoon in the likes of Cambridgeshire and the rest of the fens.

Good luck,get the camera charged up !
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Morning all, grey start here.

Sorry to hear about your loss PP, hope everything is ok.

Posted

Morning all,

Sorry to hear about your loss PP - loosing a pet is like loosing a member of the family - well it is in our household anyway.

Very dreary out there - fine drizzle - of the kind that makes me wish I had put some frizz ease on my hair this morning!  Doesn't feel too cold out there though.  Fingers crossed we hear a rumble or two later!

• Like 3

Posted

Grey, humid and damp today with some heavy showers and slippery road surfaces for the journey to school and work. It's that persistent rain outside which has small drops but gets you soaked. Bad hair day, here we come... well me and Snow Raven at least;)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Mornin each. Hope we get some rumbles today. It's raining in Ippy ATM but going to Naaaaaarich later.

Have a good day. :)

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms & all extreme weather

far too cloudy to trigger any storms unfortunately. at least its stopped raining with just a few showers remaining :)

Weekend looks horrid :( i put together a little forecast for the weekend http://tinyurl.com/forecast-weekend

HP mid-end next week? yes please! :) 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Just popped in quickly as I prepare to dodge the showers and head out quickly to the nearby shop for a couple of bit, as you can tell by that it has been a ratehr cool and wet day here, breezy and rather dull, and looking at the next few days I can see little improvement in recent output.  Working part of the weekend anyway so it is not a total loss.

Enjoy your day (if you can) :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

Hi all.

Wet wet wet this morning. Did brighten up a bit earlier, but it now seems to be clouding over again and we now have fine rain falling. Been off work unwell today. Finally been overcome by this bug after fighting it for the past week. Seen news 24 weather around 8 times today...ha

Saturday is looking truly grim.

Edited by LeighD

Posted

Blanket of thick Cloud... we need surface heating, nought sunshine. After suck a promising outlook :wallbash: :wallbash: the cloud is breaking in the Irish Sea blinking typical why not over Land! :p It is too late, maybe Friday will be more considerate. We only have a short window, where the sun has a effect.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms & all extreme weather

Blanket of thick Cloud... we need surface heating, nought sunshine. After suck a promising outlook :wallbash: :wallbash: the cloud is breaking in the Irish Sea blinking typical why not over Land! :p It is too late, maybe Friday will be more considerate. We only have a short window, where the sun has a effect.

East anglia and north up the east coast looks fairly promising tomorrow in terms of instability, and none of that convective inhibition we have seen today. my chances in north london dont look as good but fingers crossed as always :)

post-15445-0-96024700-1399566205_thumb.p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

Wind seems to be really picking up now.

Just got some great news.... My 4yo son has been picked for trails at UK British gymnastics. If he is successful that means 4 hours training a week, and a lot of hard work. Trial is next Saturday (his 5th birthday).. Fingers cross #proudmummyanddaddy

Hope all you commuters have a dry trip home.

Later (-:

Edited by LeighD
  • Like 5

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

No surprise really, given we had an active front over the UK for most of the day. Tomorrow looks better with rainfall in the form of showers as opposed to nn stop steady rain we saw today.

Tomorrow looks reasonable for a time, but the showers are likely to die out during the afternoon.

Posted Image

Saturday looks better

Posted Image

Edited by Captain shortwave

Posted

Keep your storms away from my house plz :)

If a had a machine to divert your storms to my house. I would gladly use it :p

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and Thundery, Cold and Snowy

Gone real dark and had a few big convective drops, but unfortunately, its too little too late. Had this have been happening 5 hours earlier, we could well have seen perfect conditions for some lively evening storms. But it just didn't happen today :(. Tomorrow however looks good for the likes of East Anglia and The Wash area. More convective days look to be in the forecast in the foreseeable too :)

• Like 1