Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
Keraunic

TV Ads you hate.

So....at the moment, the one which drives me mad is the LV advert where the stupid woman driver swerves to avoid something falling off a lorry. She drives straight into the path of cars in the right hand lane. I may be wrong, but shouldn't she perform an emergency stop? Then..she smirks at her passenger as though she's done summat wonderful.

I also detest those b***dy meerkats.

So...which adds make you want to throw the telly out of the window.

• Like 1

Drives me nuts Posted Image I have never heard anyboby say this phrase in Birmingham or even in the Black Country, Where they sound like this !

I hate most ads, 90% are essentially selling you crap you don't need, but if they would pay for the BBC so we don't have to, then I'd  happily put up with them.

The dreadful 'soundtrack' to those Direct Line ads.  Also, any advert which pays some sports star or another a fortune to mouth some scripted lines in the hope that it'll be enough to convince us that their products are worth buying. I find them too 'Quorny' for words....

• Like 1

There's one for 'bathrooms starting at only £7,500'! There is another that puts 'Let me tell you about an accident I had...' to the tune of The Big Ship Sails on the Ally Ally O...

Both are ghastly!

Pretty much all of them, save a very few that are clever or witty.

Regards adverts on the BBC, no, if I am paying for a service I want it advert free, that is why the likes of SKY gall me, your paying them to sit and watch adverts and they are being payed by the advertvert providers as well and yet these channels hardly produce a single original program and buy it all in ready made.

• Like 1

Mcdonalds ads, because they describe their products as food which is a blatant lie.Posted Image

• Like 3

Injury lawyers for you - I like it when all the lawyers confidently proclaim "We are there for you!" in unison. It really puts you at ease and emphatically solidifies their genuine empathy for your predicament. I also like it how when one of them trips on the steps they all quickly rally round to make sure she is O.K. Such caring people.

**Warning - post may contain sarcasm**

• Like 3

Any car insurance advert.

Auto glass replace, Auto glass repair!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Wrong way round!

Sofa Sales that *NEVER END*

• Like 1

Whispering perfume ads just why is it such a secret !

Oh no, you've just reminded me of that Dior advert. I can never get that bl**dy song outta my head.
  • Like 1

Just waiting for ads in the cinema to finish before the main event, drives me mad enough, 45 mins in some cases and then you get, Put your 3D glasses on now...

To see this Ad........Are you having a laugh!!!  Posted Image JUST GET ON WITH IT !!!!

Edited by Dancerwithwings

That horrendous Wonga singalong! 

On the plus side, there are these ( may have messed up the embedding, as preview isn't showing it):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XYz3sl0LEA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yep, not working.

HEELLLLPP!

here, anyway:  

Edited by stun12

I don't like the ads where that pillock keeps calling the pretty Irish lady because he's too stupid to get his tablet working.