Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 28/03/14

Snowangel-MK

Posted

AS, it's probably easier to reduce the garden growth than the waistline :laugh:

In the belt of heavy rain north of the Thames, if only this was January i would be out making a snowman and measuring for the snow depth cup :good:

Agreed Chris, and I certainly won't be starting on either of them today!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Also in amongst that thin band of heavy rain north of London, very wet out there! Probably got 10-15mm already. EDIT: LONG BOOMING THUNDER :D

Edited by PerfectStorm
  • Like 2

Posted

Hey all, not been posting due to the dire internet. Hope you're all fine and well. I've been reading back, and noticed there has been some division; which I thought was water under the bridge. The regulars give a damn good example, and this is hard to follow. When I first made my entrance, I was a little intimidated i must be honest. Many of you have got a strong reputation, starting with nothing is not so easy. Like the first day of Secondary School almost bizarrely. Whoever you are, you're always welcome on this thread. I made the plunge it took just over a year, sometimes you just have to go for it, and see what happens, I'm glad to report that it was thoroughly the right thing to do. Regardless of the recent drama :) this is forum full of people after all, this things happen - just focus on the good that you are doing.

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Wet and wetter here, walked back from the other village and got soaked, no T&L either (makes the soaking worse).

Daniel, stay off the gin, theres a good lad, next you will be saying we talk sense in here, we cannot have that!

• Like 2

Posted

Annnnddd anyway *hey he has been on the juice, quick stop me* May this thread continue as it does.

Raining again "BAH"!  (does the ! go after or before the " ?)

English was my first language after gibberish and rubbish.

Edited by Jax
  • Like 1

Posted

Annnnddd anyway *hey he has been on the juice, quick stop me* May this thread continue as it does.

You're luck, I thought I spoke english, but apparently comes out gibberish....

Wierd weather here, was cloudy to 7:00 then had some late afternoon sun, now an almost cloudless sky, not what I expected at all (wind is still cold though)

p.s. can't answer your question

Edited by NorthNorfolkWeather

Posted

Glad you could help :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Wet and wetter here, walked back from the other village and got soaked, no T&L either (makes the soaking worse).

Daniel, stay off the gin, theres a good lad, next you will be saying we talk sense in here, we cannot have that!

Isn't Daniel a bit young to be hitting the gin? Well I suppose it is Easter after all! Well Easter was pants, the weather was pants, the relatives turned up four hours early and I was still in only my pants, it was cold, everyone argued and left early. It could be worse, it could be CHRISTMAS! :cray:

• Like 5

Posted

Before, as in "Bah!", although in America it would be "Bah"!

It's stayed dry this evening, with bits of cumulus producing nothing by way of precipitation.

Posted

Evening all. :hi:

Making sure to keep on topic, it was a dismal Easter Sunday here. Overcast right up until 6pm with frequent rainfall but none of natures fireworks that were experienced elsewhere in the region. What a contrast to the last few days.

Minimum temp : 6.6c

Maximum temp : 13.8c

• Like 1

Posted

Hi all

Tomorrow pm on could get stormy. Moreso the further south you are. Will be warmer too

16-19 degrees

Anyway have a good day tomorrow

Nite all

• Like 2

Posted

Before, as in "Bah!", although in America it would be "Bah"!

It's stayed dry this evening, with bits of cumulus producing nothing by way of precipitation.

I am quarter yank so that does not help me :lol:

Posted

Foggy/misty walk home from friend's 50th at midnight; 8 degrees and feeling damp.

Goodnight all.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Yes.....just been out for my last cigarette and it's feeling a tad humid. Also still and quiet and slightly warmer than earlier in the day.

However, I've been feeling a little poorly so I've been feeling chilly all week end. :(

Night all.

• Like 3

Posted

Morning all, hope everyone fit and well, awoke this Easter Monday to a foggy start that turned to mist and now is fog again, so if you are dirty Dartford suggest you be careful as the weather can't make its mind up. But I would suggest that it will eventually become a fairly nice day. Had a great day with the grandkids yesterday, lovely food, Easter egg hunt, an egg and spoon race (with bouncy rubber eggs, great fun, but granddad knee meant he couldn't take part) funny how the kids done it properly and the grown up all cheated like mad. Even got two Easter eggs, should have got 3 but the boy didn't realised that he should buy his mum and dad one, well that was his excuse. The youngest two grandkids arn't allowed chocolate as "its unnecessary" so during the Easter egg hunt they had their first taste of chocolate, not ever, but properly since Christmas, it was great to see the looks on their faces, in a way I agree with their parents view that its not necessary and as they haven't had it they don't miss it, just felt slightly sorry for them, we bought those two summer clothes whilst the other 2 grandkids had chocolate eggs. However one of the others over indulged in her eggs and had a very unfortunate accident in granddads car, which took the wife some time cleaning up. Hence my changing of mind on my daughters no chocolate theory.

Think I got to build the garden furniture today and then get frustrated watching Geoff Stelling as the goals go in, thought a about going to the coast but don't really like driving on a bank holiday, hope everyone enjoy themselves today, have a great day.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Good Morning all, Nice and bright at the moment....Few showers around possible 19c though. Enjoy your bank holiday Monday...Anyway back to the grind...Uhhh

:winky:

Posted

Morning all

Damp and misty here (it was misty last night too), 10.1oC but it is calm.

Last day of the long weekend for me (and many others I suspect) it should involve another afternoon with the family before I do the weeks ironing and such.

Oh good news, the male cockatiel is talking to me (so to speak) and even wolf whistles now without much prompting (shows we are responding to each other at the very least)

Edited by Jax
  • Like 1

Posted

Sun was out by the time I emerged at 7:50, has a slightly misty quality about it but looks and feels great out there.

Have a good day all, speak to you after this afternoons showers.....

Posted

Sun is just starting to cut through the mist and gloom here.