Sign in to follow this  
Weather-history

Malaysian Airline flight MH370

IF there was crew involvement, how do we know that plane wasn't full to the brim with fuel or not? it could theoretically have been tanked to the max. Although it could've easily made it to Diego Garcia though even without 'extra' fuel. 

It truly is the most puzzling thing I have ever seen! Posted Image

IF there was crew involvement, how do we know that plane wasn't full to the brim with fuel or not? it could theoretically have been tanked to the max. Although it could've easily made it to Diego Garcia though even without 'extra' fuel. 

It truly is the most puzzling thing I have ever seen! Posted Image

It's the controller on the ground who does the fuelling, plus they keep data on how much has gone in. The more one sees , and the more one reads, especially regarding the route being flown and the timing of dropping off of all comms, the more this looks like a very carefully planned and executed operation. The choice of when to go "missing" and then large changes of heading to throw off any searchers ( radar or otherwise ) .....

Looks like an insider job now from where I'm sitting.

It's the controller on the ground who does the fuelling, plus they keep data on how much has gone in. The more one sees , and the more one reads, especially regarding the route being flown and the timing of dropping off of all comms, the more this looks like a very carefully planned and executed operation. The choice of when to go "missing" and then large changes of heading to throw off any searchers ( radar or otherwise ) .....

Looks like an insider job now from where I'm sitting.

I know, they could also be part of the well executed plot though. Judging by how Malaysia Airlines operate, they wouldn't know if any had gone missing for at least a month.

I just saw something very interesting...on CNN someone spotted something on the tomnod site.

Link to story

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1105907

I have to say out of all the markings I've seen lately this is the most interesting. Debris field is large and part does resemble a fuselage. Could the public really be first to find it before the authoritys? 

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/#malaysiaairsar2014/map/62895

post-16115-0-82163000-1394797566_thumb.j

I must admit I find the most puzzling aspect of the whole episode is the fact that Netweather haven't found the plane yet.

Edited by knocker

I know, they could also be part of the well executed plot though. Judging by how Malaysia Airlines operate, they wouldn't know if any had gone missing for at least a month.

I just saw something very interesting...on CNN someone spotted something on the tomnod site.

Link to story

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1105907

I have to say out of all the markings I've seen lately this is the most interesting. Debris field is large and part does resemble a fuselage. Could the public really be first to find it before the authoritys? 

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/#malaysiaairsar2014/map/62895

Posted ImageCrowdsourceMH370fuselagejpg-3195082_p9.jpg

Good catch, it will come out soon what has happened, but for now, speculation is all we have.... As long as we are allowed to still speculate in this thread?

"What we can say is we are looking at sabotage, with hijack still on the cards," a Malaysian police source told Reuters.

Edited by R.P. McMurphy

without speculation RP this thread would still be on page 1 so I rekon we're alright haha

This Andaman theory seems a bit far fetched to me, the plane was probably on that heading because of its original AP setting. Boeing have a lot riding on this, if the plane suffered decompression that is going to call into question all 777's?

This Andaman theory seems a bit far fetched to me, the plane was probably on that heading because of its original AP setting. Boeing have a lot riding on this, if the plane suffered decompression that is going to call into question all 777's?

It depends what caused the decompression, if that is what has happened.

If the decompression was caused by faulty maintenance or bomb it wouldn't be right to call into question the 777.

A week has passed now, and I am still completely baffled.

The trouble with a ghost flight scenario due to hypoxia is not borne out by the military radar returns and the turning off of transponder in the convenient gap between two different ATC sectors.

Posted Image

The path is following recognised commercial airline way points and has reduced height to FL295 - all indicate cognisance and awareness of what will not draw the attention of air defence interests in the radar sectors being crossed. To me, this explains the rather cryptic comments at pressers about subjects that can not be discussed at this time. This has been known from day one - the security implications and how to deal with it have not!

soon be ONE WHOLE WEEK since a jet full of people vanished into the void..Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

it was early evening last Friday wasn't it (early evening GMT I mean).

Well the latest appears to be that an unidentified plane flying North West of Malaysia might very well be the missing plane, a rough trajectory would take it towards the Andaman Islands.

The Andaman Islands appears to have a deep ocean trench to its Eastm and if the plane sunk there, it would be a job and a half finding it.

Of course this races even more questions, that how could a plane lose all communications, jet still have power to turn the plane?

Well the latest appears to be that an unidentified plane flying North West of Malaysia might very well be the missing plane, a rough trajectory would take it towards the Andaman Islands. The Andaman Islands appears to have a deep ocean trench to its Eastm and if the plane sunk there, it would be a job and a half finding it. Of course this races even more questions, that how could a plane lose all communications, jet still have power to turn the plane?

and why fly over and away from nearby land if still in control and in a emergency situation.

if this zig zag theory is true (a big if) could be pilot suicide with a struggle with co pilot..or a hijacking.

although thinking again planes with damaged stablizers like the one that crashed into the ocean of los angeles zig zag. but more in an up/down rather than a left/right zigzag.

erm.....???.

Edited by chubbyfan

BBC

"This story is a mystery for sure, but information is now starting to emerge that allows us to join some of the dots.We know the aeroplane was fitted with a satellite system that enabled it to pass information to the ground during flight. It is my understanding that this system, operated by London's big satellite telecommunications company Inmarsat, received an automated signal from Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 at least five hours after the plane was reported lost.There is no way that signal could have been sent unless the plane was intact and powered. These types of satellite systems can pass a range of data, even voice calls.But even if the last communication was a simple, automated ping carrying no real information, its receipt alone should make it possible to work out an approximate position for the aircraft at the time of that last signal. This may well explain why the US has now sent search teams to the Indian Ocean."

So what does the above rule out:

1) Mid-Air explosion when ATC (Air Traffic Control) lost comms.

2) Crash when ATC lost comms.

What does it mean?

1) Possible hijack - Would have to be one of the captains, can't open the door from the outside & no distress signal sent.

2) Aliens.

3) Crashed 5 hours later - Makes no sense.

4) Something else, Governments etc involved, dodgy stuff.

I'll have a punt at 1...

Dots are connecting.

Edited by R.P. McMurphy

So what does the above rule out: 1) Mid-Air explosion when ATC (Air Traffic Control) lost comms.2) Crash when ATC lost comms. What does it mean? 1) Possible hijack - Would have to be one of the captains, can't open the door from the outside & no distress signal sent.2) Aliens.3) Crashed 5 hours later - Makes no sense.4) Something else, Governments etc involved, dodgy stuff. I'll have a punt at 1... Dots are connecting.

Large commercial airliners have a axe hidden on the plane in case emergency access to the cockpit is required. So in theory you could open the door from the outside. Edited by No Balls Like Snow Balls

Large commercial airliners have a axe hidden on the plane in case emergency access to the cockpit is required. So in theory you could open the door from the outside.

Good theory, an Axe-Wielding madman powered through 238 people and took the Plane down... After finding the "Secret" Axe that is !

This really is a mystery, if the plane had crash landed into the ocean there would be bits of debris found floating for sure as it would have broken up. I can't see how the plane could sink in one whole piece after suffering an impact, impossible i'd say. 

Good theory, an Axe-Wielding madman powered through 238 people and took the Plane down... After finding the "Secret" Axe that is !

The axe part is true. Normally hidden somewhere in the galley. It has been widely mentioned by numerous aviation experts. Edited by No Balls Like Snow Balls

The problem with the hijacking theory is it just doesn't follow any previous pattern, this would have to be a completely new thing?

Lates Beeb update seems to confirm that the plane was transmitting data five hours after it dropped of the radar. This goes with hijack crack pot idea.

Lates Beeb update seems to confirm that the plane was transmitting data five hours after it dropped of the radar. This goes with hijack crack pot idea.

Given that the flight crew appear to have previous for entertaining females on the flight deck of their aircraft it is not beyond the realms of possibility that someone who knew of this could have used it as a means of gaining access, so I would not rule it out.

Is it possible that the Plane crashed on the mainland? Surely this is a distinct possibility.

As according to this article ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26583342

They've only been searching a portion of the South China Sea with nothing to show, after nearly a week. I think they have gone way of the mark, time will tell it must only be a matter of time surely.

the captain/co-pilots were using the cockpit as a shag palace and that's when the hijacking happened.