Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Malaysian Airline flight MH370

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
  • Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we not make "funny" comments about this? It's not exactly appropriate.

OMFG the penny has just dropped. It's not India or Iran its only actually god dam N.A.R.N.I.A.Quick someone alert the authorities.

I'm very surprised you have missed the obvious flaw in your 'hypothesis'....the airliner depicted in the 'jungle image' is not a Boeing-777!......A 777 has two wing mounted engines, whereas the aircra

Posted Images

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

Very edgy, tense and awkward on live broadcast...

Posted

Very edgy, tense and awkward on live broadcast...

Noticed. Guy couldn't stop playing with his ring on his finger, very nervous, maybe for obvious reasons, maybe for others, who knows...

So he has confirmed, Airport lost contact at 1:21.... Military picked it up until 2:15am...

Which makes me ask the question... Why would the Military Chief say they tracked it until 2:15, then say he didn't say that, now they say they did, officially, live on TV?

"Corroborating claims that last plot at 02:15, 200miles northwest of Penang."

Also, why didn't they inform them they were looking in the wrong place until 4 days later ?

It stinks, really stinks all this.

Edited by R.P. McMurphy
    Posted

For whatever reason, which could be one of many... they haven't got a bloody clue! 

Edited by Polar Maritime
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

They just seem completely incompetent.

Posted

If the plane was last picked up over 200 miles NW of Penang that would be a distance covered of at least 350 miles from the "other" last known location in 56 minutes; that seems plausible to me, even if you factor in the time it takes to do such a drastic change in direction.

What is hard to believe is that if this information is correct then the plane would have flied at least 100 miles over Malaysian land, over a particularly narrow part of the peninsula. I find it hard to believe any crash in this location wouldn't be noticed, it's not a large landmass. Another oddity is that the Malaysian military must have willingly allowed an unidentified plane, with no communication, to travel so far in their airspace without even scrambling a jet to at least investigate.

Ordinarily, militaries are very inquisitive of all things in their airspace.

Posted

Flown with Malaysia airlines twice already and flying with them again in November via Klia to Rangoon in Burma. Not worried one little bit about current goings on.

Posted

Flown with Malaysia airlines twice already and flying with them again in November via Klia to Rangoon in Burma. Not worried one little bit about current goings on.

Who said you should be? Flying is still far safer than crossing the road.

Posted

Why would you be ? This is rare.

Posted

Often go with Malaysia via KL enroute to NZ.....I don't think anyone is critisising there safety/maintenance record. Always been happy with them and like KL airport for a few hours between flights.

I've always noted fairly thorough security checks at KL airport on a par with UK and certainly better than many of the smaller European airports. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Back on topic... Where is this plane?? 

Good question !All we semm to know for sure is .... Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Flight departed at 12:41am (1441 GMT Friday), and was due to land in Beijing at 6:30am (2230 GMT) the same day. On board the Boeing 777-200ER were 227 passengers and 12 crew.Airline lost contact with plane between 1-2 hours after takeoff. No distress signal and weather is clear at the time.Missing plane last had contact with air traffic controllers 120 nautical miles off the east coast of the Malaysian town of Kota Bharu.Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam says plane failed to check in as scheduled at 1721 GMT while flying over sea between Malaysia and Ho Chi Minh City.Flight tracking website flightaware.com shows plane flew northeast over Malaysia after takeoff and climbed to altitude of 35,000 feet. The flight vanished from website's tracking records a minute later while still climbing......after that its anyone's guess what happened - what must the family and friends of those on board be going through, the not knowing is probably worse than anything they can possibly imagine, I know it won't bring their loved ones back but I hope for their sakes that some proof or evidence of whatever caused this can be found !

Back on topic...

Where is this plane??

It's like something out of a Bond movie.

It was hijacked by Elvis and Lord Lucan under the mind control of aliens working together with the Illuminati to spread chemtrails, only for shape-shifting reptillians to shoot it down with HAARP before being transported via a wormhole to Planet X for repairs.

• Like 1
    Posted

As they say nothing can be ruled out Bobby..

Posted

It was hijacked by Elvis and Lord Lucan under the mind control of aliens working together with the Illuminati to spread chemtrails, only for shape-shifting reptillians to shoot it down with HAARP before being transported via a wormhole to Planet X for repairs.

Best explanation on the Interwebz.

GLP FTW !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: if its warm i want sun..if its cold i want snow.

Back on topic...

Where is this plane??

It's like something out of a Bond movie.

its been zapped from above by aliens. Posted Image

Posted

I personally find some of the "CONSPIRACY" theories on what's happened to the missing plane quite distasteful. This is supposed to be a 'serious discussion' thread and whatever has happened to the flight hundreds of lives have undoubtably been lost and some respect for those people and their families should be shown !

Apparently some of the relatives of the passengers are reporting that they have tried ringing out the mobile telephone numbers of passengers and getting a ringing tone - the suggestion is that this would not happen if the phones were in water - there is also the possibility of this aircraft changing course, so I wonder if it has come down in one of the heavily forested regions on land - just a thought.

Posted

I personally find some of the "CONSPIRACY" theories on what's happened to the missing plane quite distasteful. This is supposed to be a 'serious discussion' thread and whatever has happened to the flight hundreds of lives have undoubtably been lost and some respect for those people and their families should be shown !

I think it was just a light-hearted joke by Bobby, no need to take it serious, but lets face it, you or nobody can disprove what he actually said, because right now, we know nothing at all.

Posted

Apparently some of the relatives of the passengers are reporting that they have tried ringing out the mobile telephone numbers of passengers and getting a ringing tone - the suggestion is that this would not happen if the phones were in water - there is also the possibility of this aircraft changing course, so I wonder if it has come down in one of the heavily forested regions on land - just a thought.

its not a new theory though..the searchers are looking into the forest/jungle/mountain theory via the widening search.

Edited by chubbyfan
    Posted

we cannot rule out aliens, we just sit here on our tiny planet..the universe is vast and unknown and unmapped. so it is not distasteful.

Posted

I mean it won't be an alien abduction..but you cannot completely rule it out, and the story is a very strange one.

Posted

There's an interesting theory in there:

"Sky News have used a flight simulator to recreate what might have happened to the jetliner. A commerical airline pilot of 30 years offers the explanation that there was a sudden depressurisation of air, the pilots then tried to head back for Kuala Lumpur realising there was a problem. They then set the controls to autopilot and at this point pass out unconscious after failing to put on masks. The plane then would have carried on at the same level, and they would have probably run out of fuel over the Indian Ocean."

Plausible? But that doesn't explain why there was no tracking of the flight.

Posted

There's an interesting theory in there: But that doesn't explain why there was no tracking of the flight.

And surely before they passed out the pilots would have had time to make some sort of mayday broadcast ?