Malaysian Airline flight MH370

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we not make "funny" comments about this? It's not exactly appropriate.

OMFG the penny has just dropped. It's not India or Iran its only actually god dam N.A.R.N.I.A.Quick someone alert the authorities.

I'm very surprised you have missed the obvious flaw in your 'hypothesis'....the airliner depicted in the 'jungle image' is not a Boeing-777!......A 777 has two wing mounted engines, whereas the aircra

Posted Images

"While it's true that MH370 did turn toward 

Langkawi and wound up overflying it, whoever 

was at the controls continued to maneuver after 

that point as well, turning sharply right at VAMPI 

waypoint, then left again at GIVAL,"

Didn't see this one before?? where is this can't see these locations on the map be useful to know what is after "left again at GIVAL" maybe not on land/sea map as is airspace map??

Maybe this was someone speaking their theory but need to know if actual piece of info. Are find the link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-26640114 - quote taken from here

Just seen link been posted, going to read back the posts now.

Edited by Tobor

Tobor, on 18 Mar 2014 - 19:46, said:

Posted Image

A map to show where the Maldives is:

Posted ImageMaldives - map.jpg

That's nowhere near the two arcs of corridor they reckon the plane was based on that last ping.

I know just posting it as was some info(possible sighting) included in the search/reports, for those that don't know were Maldives are posted map. Think this report has now been thrown out.

Edited by Tobor

Just anaylizing the images.. color looks correct in the image for plane model.

I have been thinking what about using psychic searching, some can look at pictures of plane, location and other images even go there and 'feel' something about it.. 

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1002982/pg1

Been looking at the image posted on ATS not read the article yet (The original image of a plane over jungle came from someone using the tomnod satellite search)

Reposting the link to go with images here - 

Here's the image from above link:

post-11361-0-23816700-1395278092_thumb.p

Did a little processing on the image hope you can notice any difference but I can see more detail now after doing this:

post-11361-0-82730800-1395277769_thumb.j

Looks like a plane in flight that was imaged while the satellite was photographing, can't see any notable disrupted trees?? unless it can land vertically like a harrier jump jet then would expect trees/ground damage behind the plane.. What appears to be vapour/heat around the plane is just visible, planes give this off during flight. No trails at rear visible but this depends on height and air conditions and other factors I would expect, and so are not always produced, as far as I know.

(note have removed the red from highlight circle.. other zoomed images without this are lower reso)

Edited by Tobor

I have done analysis of the plane in the jungle satellite image and have added some information as text, chances are I'm wrong with this but have carefully looked at the image and if things appear to look like something then are indicate this.

post-11361-0-50878200-1395280243_thumb.j

Zoomed in to image for you:

post-11361-0-64540900-1395280652.jpg

Edited by Tobor

I'm very surprised you have missed the obvious flaw in your 'hypothesis'....the airliner depicted in the 'jungle image' is not a Boeing-777!......A 777 has two wing mounted engines, whereas the aircraft in the image has fuselage mounted engines!.....

• Like 4

Australian TV news full of it at the moment in late afternoon news broadcasts..lots of eggs on many faces if these objects prove not to be of the airplane.

Yes, we're getting the same now. I suspect this is a 'smoking gun' though and it hasn't come too soon. 

Whales can grow to 80-100ft and their carcasses float before decay/or consumed by sharks..

Could also be lost cargo from a ship...

But more likely the airplane for sure.

These found will be the plane, cannot believe the satellite imagery showed 16th Mar though? sky news showed it, may take ages to find pieces

most thoughts on this been silly from forums etc, the obvious from day 1 has been decompression or fire, all accidental, and landed 1500 miles west of Australia

These found will be the plane, cannot believe the satellite imagery showed 16th Mar though? sky news showed it, may take ages to find pieces most thoughts on this been silly from forums etc, the obvious from day 1 has been decompression or fire, all accidental, and landed 1500 miles west of Australia

Malaysian authorities haven't help by giving confusing and contrary info. The fact the plane has remained missing for days has added to the mystery, unprecedented in modern history, the fact no known plane has ever changed course and then crashed as fuel ran out. Payne Stewart's jet and the Helios flight remained on radar and stayed on a specific course before they crashed after fuel ran out.All these events have added to the mystery and confusion. Interestingly, an interview on Sky, I think it was a pilot, he still was baffled by what happened even taking the increasing possibilities of an accident.

Whales can grow to 80-100ft and their carcasses float before decay/or consumed by sharks..

Could also be lost cargo from a ship...

But more likely the airplane for sure.

It certainly looks more promising than the ridiculous photo shopped jungle picture that's for sure !

post-10773-0-20632900-1395302557_thumb.j

• Like 1

US 7th Fleet spokesperson confirms they have located the debris identified by Australia.

The search will last up-to 3 hours

Oceanographer Dr Simon Boxall: "The area has very strong currents and variable weather this makes the operation much more difficult you can't use helicopters and the standard search and rescue techniques you have to use long-range aircraft."

43S 90E - that's absolute no man's land, the only place vaguely in that direction is Kerguelen islands, which have no airport.. Very strange if that's the plane.

Interestingly, it's pretty much the same distance from KL as Beijing, in precisely the opposite direction.

Edited by Summer of 95

Hopefully we at least have a breakthrough and the Aussies have found some of the plane. That location is about the max range the plane could fly until fuel exhaustion.

Surface debris could have floated hundreds of miles from where the main wreckage and data recorders likely sank to the abyss. If I recall right the flight recorders can transmit through 2 miles of water so with depths of 15,000ft in that area the signal won't be picked up from the surface. In deeper water and further out to sea than the Air France plane, would be a monumental effort to find the data recorders and main wreckage.

Anyway lets hope this isn't yet another false lead.

Also it's really nice to see so many countries working together and voluntarily giving up their resources to look for this plane.

Edited by Bobby
  • Like 1

The first vessel to arrive in assisting in the search for the debris is the Höegh St Petersburg after accepting a request from the Australian Authorities

Posted Image

The Royal Australian Navy ship HMAS Success is en route to the area but is still some days away

• Like 1

if the plane didn't breakup mid air..some floating bodies in hi-vis jackets would be the best find..put an end to the waiting after nearly 2 weeks. 

but if those bits floating debris are of the plane..no one would have time for life jackets owing to breakup via sudden decompression of plane, body parts might have been eaten anyway after two weeks.

Edited by chubbyfan

if the plane didn't breakup mid air..some floating bodies in hi-vis jackets would be the best find..put an end to the waiting after nearly 2 weeks. 

but if those bits floating debris are of the plane..no one would have time for life jackets owing to breakup via sudden decompression of plane, body parts might have been eaten anyway after two weeks.

That's a horrible thought, though being realistic it is unlikely any survived; bearing that in mind the best outcome would be to locate the black boxes so we can work out what actually happened and if there was a fault with the aircraft we would be in a position to put it right to stop it happening again.