Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Malaysian Airline flight MH370

the captain/co-pilots were using the cockpit as a shag palace and that's when the hijacking happened.

Can we not make "funny" comments about this? It's not exactly appropriate.

• Like 5
  • Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we not make "funny" comments about this? It's not exactly appropriate.

OMFG the penny has just dropped. It's not India or Iran its only actually god dam N.A.R.N.I.A.Quick someone alert the authorities.

I'm very surprised you have missed the obvious flaw in your 'hypothesis'....the airliner depicted in the 'jungle image' is not a Boeing-777!......A 777 has two wing mounted engines, whereas the aircra

Posted Images

Repairs were made to the top of the plane before it set off, these repairs failed during the flight. The plane was put on auto-pilot as they tried to fix the repair, obviously they couldn't fix it and the pressure dramatically decreased in the plane meaning there was no oxygen, causing unconsciousness in all the people in the plane. As the plane was on auto-pilot it carried on flying until it ran out fuel, which would explain why it registered on a radar 5 hours later and why mobile phones could be rung. It probably ran out of fuel and crashed in the middle of the Indian ocean.  

Repairs were made to the top of the plane before it set off, these repairs failed during the flight. The plane was put on auto-pilot as they tried to fix the repair, obviously they couldn't fix it and the pressure dramatically decreased in the plane meaning there was no oxygen, causing unconsciousness in all the people in the plane. As the plane was on auto-pilot it carried on flying until it ran out fuel, which would explain why it registered on a radar 5 hours later and why mobile phones could be rung. It probably ran out of fuel and crashed in the middle of the Indian ocean.  

Decompression automatically releases the oxygen masks, so I doubt everyone would have fallen unconscious.

if there is decompression oxygen masks automatically drop down..also pilots would reduce altitude to componsate..so for me nice try but no cigar

Edited by cheeky_monkey

if there is decompression oxygen masks automatically drop down..also pilots would reduce altitude to componsate..so for me nice try but no cigar

Those should both happen, however its happened before... on the helios airways flight 522 in 2005.

Well it's in the Daily Mirror so no comment but "Remote viewing" has been used by the CIA to help solve crimes so I suppose at this stage anything is worth a try !!

I think stuff like that is nonsense. I just think he's attention-seeking on Twitter to be honest.

Surely if it crashed over land there would reports from eye witnesses with explosions heard or damage/fatalities on the ground? If alien abductions can be ruled out lol then it's definitely crash landed into to an ocean and they just haven't been able to locate any debris due to it coming down many many miles away from where they are searching, they need to expand the search area on a massive scale taking into account that signals were still being received some hours after losing initial contact. 

With the latest leaks from military sources, I doubt this is a hi-jack. The erratic flying to heights of FL45 and sudden dramatic descents sounds to me like someone who has decided on suicide and is going to have the ride of a lifetime before committing the act that he intends will consign him to an aluminium coffin that will never be found to be disturbed.

• Like 1

With the latest leaks from military sources, I doubt this is a hi-jack. The erratic flying to heights of FL45 and sudden dramatic descents sounds to me like someone who has decided on suicide and is going to have the ride of a lifetime before committing the act that he intends will consign him to an aluminium coffin that will never be found to be disturbed.

Like Japan Airlines Flight 123 ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines_Flight_123

I think the hypoxia theory is the best guess.

- Decompression and hypoxia affecting pilots or everyone. Sudden explosive decompression (fire, exploding oxygen tank, severe structural failure etc) or slow (crack in airframe, leak in windscreen etc)

- Pilots suffer hypoxia - become confused, disorientated, dizzy, giggly. In rapid decompression they reach for oxygen masks but they don't work due to supply being destroyed or severed in the decompression event. In a slow decompression they may not even reach for the masks. In confusion they turn off transponder or it or communications are damaged in the decompression event. This could be around where another pilot hearded "mumbling" coming from the fligh over the radio.

- Pilots realise a problem and with reduced mental functions try to turn back towards land, but head in the wrong or direction or fail to make the complete turn and the plane heads West. This is where the Malay military radar tracked the plane.

- The pilots and possibly all on board eventually lose consciousness and the zombie plane heads into the Indian Ocean on autopilot, out of radar coverage until it runs out of fuel and plummets into the ocean.

Either that or Lord Lucan and Elvis anyway.

Interesting theories Bobby.

BREAKING NEWS:

http://news.sky.com/story/1226362/missing-malaysia-plane-was-hijacked

(please read my bit of analysis below and also a new idea I have on the flight number and the calender date...)

How do the pilots go to the loo?

boeing 747s have bathrooms in the cockpit. extremely small though

On our little Air*** *****'s, they come out and use the same toilet as the passengers. Its great to see the passengers faces when one of the pilots comes out and into the toilet ....

Only wondered if plane was hijacked through an open door while one goes to the loo or at least threatened the pilot on entry to or from the toilets/other. 

Quotes: Source of information not posting but looks like from general chat on the web (have starred out the number for good reason)

--

Have been looking at a real animation of radar from flight radar posted on this news site:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-ten-3223447

What I looked at was the last few frames from the flight radar as shown on the news site:

post-11361-0-37245400-1394859804_thumb.j

The image here is the last 2 frames 1/2 and 2/2. what I looked at was the Longitude (east/west) the last frame seems to have a slightly lower number than the previous frame, I could be wrong with my tiny analysis here but could indicate slight westerly veer..

Actual data:
Longitude -

102 . 981
103 . 096
103 . 154
103 . 328
103 . 512 this to - (frame 1/2)
--this----- 103 . 57 (last data.) (frame 2/2)

The other small . numbers continue to go up indicating a east movement but adding the Latitude numbers going up this would indicate northeast as per images. here the last recorded radar data image (as a frame in the video) the number reduces down slightly indicating a northwest movement, possibly.

Latitude - last two frames
1 - 6.78333 (frame 1/2)
2 - 6.90314  (frame 2/2) - (last data) plane continued north as indicated here but adding the last frame of Longitude numbers this number reduces slightly possibly indicating a slight west veer, northwest adding the Latitude numbers here.

--

Something else that I looked into was the flight number v date:

MH370 . . . . .  3(march)   7(march 7 Friday)  plane took of Saturday 21 mins after midnight (have read) this could mean boarding was on the 7 March? or a departure delay, did the flight leave on the expected departure time or was it delayed? I do look at hidden codes after events and any possible connections with dates and things. something to think about.. 
Edited by Tobor

Yes latest news indicates hijacking as communication  devices were deliberately disabled. Would also explain phones ringing and not being answered. If they were disabled they would go straight to voice mail or inform the user that the phone was disconnected from the network. I suspect they were collected from the passengers to prevent them contacting the authorities.

An extract from an article by Janice Turner in the Times.

In the internet age we can’t bear not to know

The loss of flight MH370 shows us that all the world’s secrets cannot always be gleaned from our smartphones

The internet is held to be a tool of rationality but nothing fuels conspiracy theories more than access to an infinity of information on which to impose any absurd theory. Here’s a blurry satellite blob which proves it was North Korea, the CIA, the Illuminati, aliens . . . A space website reports a meteor off the coast of Vietnam: it must have hit the plane. Look at the spooky numerology: flight 370, lost on 3/7/14 (by the US calendar), at 37,000ft, radar contact lost after 3,700 miles. That has to mean something, right?

It is pleasing to think that the world’s greatest mysteries could be solved instantly now. Forensic evidence would show if abductors had boarded the Mary Celeste. Lord Lucan would be captured on CCTV boarding a plane or filling up at a petrol station. Amelia Earhart would have given off a distress signal. We contort explicable events such as the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, or 9/11 into the complex master plans of unseen hands.

We are encouraged in our shonky amateur sleuthing by the MH370 search operation itself. DigitalGlobe, a US company that owns five satellites has posted a monster cache of data online. Half a million people have signed up to scan the Gulf of Thailand for debris. Or, more likely, to confuse it with a buoy or surfacing whale. Will we be any more use than the Malaysian shaman who claims he can divine the plane’s whereabouts by waving coconut shells?

And so on and so on.

What's a smartphone?

Full article

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinion/columnists/article4034258.ece

Edited by knocker

Now we are being told the plane after it disappeared was still sending signals to satellites for up to 5 hours.If it was hijacked and it was flying to the west, there is only one country I could think it was heading for and that would be Somalia but I don't think it had the fuel to reach that country.

Interestingly, the latest info suggests it could have reached Somalia.

Well if can reach Somlia all the spy satellites will be now be heading that way. However by now it's either camouflaged or the passengers have been transported away for ransom.

One or two things don't add up though. Why has it taken so long for the data to come out. Why didn't the transponder being shut down raise eye brows?

I just don't buy the hijacking theory. It's definitely possible but a lot of things don't ring true. There are many mechnical and/or pilot error scenarios that could cause this incident and they cause far more plane crashes than hijacking.

Communications were deliberately disabled perhaps, but the pilots could have done this in an emergency. Either in confusion due to hypoxia or just panic or deblierately because they detected say, an electrical fire - and tried to turn off all non-essential systems for flight. Such a fire could have caused the cabin to fill with smoke incapaciting the pilots and everyone else before self-extinguishing, leaving the plane intact and flying until it ran out of fuel.

Who knows