Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West/Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 27/2/14 18z----->

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The fabled channel low

At last I think the bike can out of hibernation based on next weeks charts!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms, Heat Waves, Tornadoes.

14.5c at Rolls-Royce Filton. Nice.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Beautiful day here in Falmouth. The wind is light and the sun is strong :) 13c and really feeling warm. :) Shorts out this weekend maybe here!

Posted

Just fantastic to step outside and finally feel some warmth on your face :)

Weekend forecast looks great too. Yesterday's burger purchase isn't looking quite so daft now.

• Like 1

Posted

Beautiful day here in Falmouth. The wind is light and the sun is strong Posted Image 13c and really feeling warm. Posted Image Shorts out this weekend maybe here!

My shorts are out now! The sun is blazing into the lounge, indoor temp 23.8c while outdoor is 14.2c so very pleasant! Washing drying quickly on the line, and a few huge bumble bees buzzing around the garden. It almost makes all the terrible wet days a distant memory.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Peaked at 14.8c here on what was a rather hazy day so non too shoddy if you ask me. One queen Bumblebee and a good couple of male Brimstones seen. other members of my family seeing a Brown butterfly or two, not sure which species, possibly Comma. Another week of this at least it seems, bring it on!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

14.3c reached at 13:14... Now reading  9.6c.

Posted

What a lovely afternoon that was I was out in a t-shirt once that sun came out and ended up having clear blue skies with a top temp of 15.0°C.

I want more of that please :)

Posted

I'm expecting tomorrow to be the first day this Spring where the Facebook 'woe is me' statuses make an appearance because the day starts grey (maybe even damp) when everyone expects sunshine from dawn till dusk, when in reality it is a very regular occurrence for low cloud to have to burn off first!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

What a beautiful day and the forecast fills me with Joy. Only Monday looking relatively cloudy. A few signs the Azores High may renew itself next weekend too. Fantastic. So needed. T shirts and shorts perhaps this weekend in the sun. :D The best thing at this time of year is that even 13-15c feels really warm because we arent used to it but obviously this would be cool by June.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

16.5C here yesterday in what was a glorious day......overcast and bit drizzly currently but low cloud should burn back later for another lovely afternoon.....now, where's my bbq?!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Foggy Start. Now mostly cloudy with a break in between allowing the sun to shine. Breeze is a light S. West 2.5 km/h. Temperature  7.8c.

Posted

Hazy Sunshine and feeling warm even with a breeze 13.1°C, 1023.2hpa falling slowly -0.8/3h.

Posted

Fine day here with a temp of 14.0C but ruined by the wind southerly 25 mph gusting 40. I was forced to close the window.

Looking okay for all of next week. Quick glance at Met and ECMWF

post-12275-0-10675500-1394300090_thumb.g

Posted
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.

A blustery, sunny day after the initial gloom disappeared around half nine.  Glad that my lawn mower has been in for its service and been returned this week as I feel the need to use it before too long. Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold and Storms

Well its has been a stunning day here. It is my last week in Princetown.

Whilst people may look at my elevation and snow reports and think I am lucky, I assure you living here is in no way lucky.

Its a thoroughly depressing place where most of the people, bar a few friends of mine, are strange and have clearly lived in the bottom end of nowhere for far too long due to the second head protruding from their neck.

So people of netweather, if you are ever lured by the promise of a colder climate and snow and fancy Princetown as a destination, I encourage you to rethink your decision because it will be the worst you ever make!

I am moving to Plympton, and whilst it is a measly 100ft ASL, its civilisation, and that's just fine with me.

Signing off, soon to be formally Beast of Dartmoor.

• Like 2

Posted

STUNNING DAY! Crystal clear blue skies all day since about mid morning. Gylly beach in Falmouth packed. Wonderful day. Same again tomorrow. :)