Sign in to follow this  
Jax

Toying with an idea...

...to get a tattoo

good idea or bad?

nothing big or on show, just a little something, not a name or a person, just a symbol I like.

years ago I was going to get full on front and back a tiger and a dragon but used the money for a motorbike instead and went down the route of body piercing instead (still have a few).

...to get a tattoo  good idea or bad?  nothing big or on show, just a little something, not a name or a person, just a symbol I like.  years ago I was going to get full on front and back a tiger and a dragon but used the money for a motorbike instead and went down the route of body piercing instead (still have a few).

Only you can decide if it's a good or bad idea. Give it a bit of thought if your not too sure.Although I don't have any tattoos (nor plan to) I think smaller ones done by a good artist look OK. If I was to ever change my mind and get one I'd certainly want it to be done by a very good tattoo artist...I've seen some poorly done shockers about.Just my tuppence worth.

Only you can decide if it's a good or bad idea. Give it a bit of thought if your not too sure.Although I don't have any tattoos (nor plan to) I think smaller ones done by a good artist look OK. If I was to ever change my mind and get one I'd certainly want it to be done by a very good tattoo artist...I've seen some poorly done shockers about.Just my tuppence worth.

Thank you

I have decided too

three symbols are to be added, all symbolic and of the heart.

now I just need to save up the money.

may sound stupid, but quite looking forward to it more so now.

I've usually found that if I had to toy with an idea it was best to reject it.

I hear you, but my thoughts and heart are made, there is a reason sometimes to a choice a road taken and this is one of them. My pagan side is also calling.

Posted Image

That's what I got. 

If your heart wants it - do it. Just give it some time to think on what and where will you get it. 

Also my advice is to try and pick something that is close to you and you can relate to.

Posted Image

That's what I got. 

If your heart wants it - do it. Just give it some time to think on what and where will you get it. 

Also my advice is to try and pick something that is close to you and you can relate to.

doing/done, it will be a while yet till I save up the cash, plenty of time to "think" on it.