Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales, The Midlands and Southwest England - Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.

19°C and blue skies.

Not admitting you were wrong then? ;)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Lovely sunny day here after a cloudy start.

Weather looking good up to and including the weekend by the looks of things.

Loving this weather, wouldn't mind the heat being turned up a notch, but as long as it stay's dry and warm I'm happy.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Not admitting you were wrong then? ;)

The BBC said more cloud than sun in many areas, it has been cloudy all day today, it's forecasted to be cloudy here again tomorrow. I'm sure they'll be some sunny spells Tuesday>But all this talk of high pressure and great weather, the coming week isn't much different than last week, in fact, temps look as though they were higher here last week, and it'll turn out to be less sunny than last week too.

Yesterday was cloudy, tomorrow is forecasted to be cloudy, even overcast and some showers. I'm far from wrong, it isn't the spectacular output that some were crying about last week.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Each day for 6 days now above 21c and some sunny spells too daily! Virtually bone dry too, not bad for Summer in Wales!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

After a couple of hours of sunshine very early this morning it's been cloudy with occasional light drizzle since 0715 g.m.t.

Current temp' is 13.5c and it feels quite humid.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Stunning summers day here, sunny and 23.1C with 45% humidity, feels so warm and pleasant out and with a light breeze, its almost the perfect day!

Each day for 6 days now above 21c and some sunny spells too daily! Virtually bone dry too, not bad for Summer in Wales!

3 of past 6 here, 22.8c max a few days ago. Cloud has dampened the temperatures past few days - suppose the altitude keeps temperatures a degree or two down on lower levels also.

Edited by Bobby

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Beautiful summer day - literally my perfect summer day with deep blue skies, low humidity, a little breeze (though not a chilly one) and temperatures close to 24-25C. Shame I'm indoors working today though. Could do with it being sunny tomorrow so I can address the tan difference between my front and back from the weekend.

Posted

3 of past 6 here, 22.8c max a few days ago. Cloud has dampened the temperatures past few days - suppose the altitude keeps temperatures a degree or two down on lower levels also.

Still not got above 23c so far this year though in spite of plenty of warm days!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Very warm and 100% sunshine again here today. Oh I am loving this too much. haha

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Sunny but breezy. 20.0c. Scattered cloud.

A glorious start here, with clear skies blue skies in the morning. A bit more cloud this afternoon, but still long sunny spells / periods of sunshine, which continued into the evening with less cloud generally. Pretty warm with temps low 20s.

Posted

Equal warmest day of the year, max 22.8c, first evening to hold the warmth too, quite sticky.

Posted

Mainly Cloudy .Some sunny periods beginning to show. 20.1c.

Posted

Sultry, warm and sunny, 22c.

Posted

Following a grey start, the sun is finally starting to make some fleeting appearances here. Currently 17.1c

Bish

Edited by Bishop Brennan

Sultry, warm and sunny, 22c.

You seem to get a lot more sun over there, mostly overcast here with a lot of cumulus and stratocumulus and a few breaks. Quite warm though at 20.9c and it does feel a bit muggy.

A max of 21.4c yesterday.

Posted

We do well for sun and warmth in a north to NE flow, fantastic this past week!

Posted

Sun has been coming out since 12, still quite a bit of cloud around though. Apart from Monday which was nice enough, there's been too much cloud in this spell for my liking. When the West is favoured, it's only west Wales, Cornwall and N Scotland that get the sun. When the East, it's the East Midlands and East Anglia. We just end up on the wrong side every time!

Posted

So close to being the warmest day of the Summer to date, just needs half a degree more...

Edited by TonyH

Posted

Here at least it has the makings of a decent June, rather warm and quite dry, and the sunshine is catching up now too :)

Posted

Its pleasant enough in the sunshine, but Im struggling to understand why the 22-23C barrier is proving so hard to beat this month. Especially as it has been in Scotland, and there isn't the low sea temperature anomaly of last June. June 2010 was quite similar to this month weatherwise, but it made 25 on quite a few days then.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Been beautifully sunny since 14:30 here after a largely cloudy day up until then. Shame the sun hasn't coincided with my window of free time to enjoy it. Even in high pressure I'm still chasing the sun. I just hope it can be sunny from the word go tomorrow.

Posted

Turned out sunny... 22.1c.  Humidity  549%. Shame about the Northerly Breeze...