Wales, The Midlands and Southwest England - Regional Weather Chat

meto warning starts at 2am - bbc forecasts now showing the wintry weather piling in this side of midnight - possibly around 10pm - 11pm - so an interesting evening ahead i think - seems we may be in the sweet zone this time - we shall see!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meto warning starts at 2am - bbc forecasts now showing the wintry weather piling in this side of midnight - possibly around 10pm - 11pm - so an interesting evening ahead i think - seems we may be in the sweet zone this time - we shall see!

Nothing will come of it mate unless you live on a mountain lol.
  • Like 2

Its only going to be the Beacons this I feel, 4c DP 3c here with the rain not far away.

was a bit puzzled with the beebs interpretation of things with snow on the front as it came in - the meto have the warnings as from 2am - which is far more likely I would have thought anyway - more wintry precip on the northerly and north westerly edge of the low as it spins through!

What on earth was that warning for? It doesn't even appear to have snowed in the Beacons.

it has been in the past that when the meto put an emphasis warning on something it then decides to dematerialise - I suppose such a marginal event could have gone either way - and they saw an issue - this time - it wasn't to be!

• Like 1

The warning was, be aware! The potential for etc the warning never went to prepare I.e. Orange.

it has been in the past that when the meto put an emphasis warning on something it then decides to dematerialise - I suppose such a marginal event could have gone either way - and they saw an issue - this time - it wasn't to be!

Forgive my ignorance. I didn't mean to sound like I was criticising the Met Office, who generally do a fantastic job and are very accurate; it was frustration speaking.

• Like 1