Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales, The Midlands and Southwest England - Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

"Upgrades" for next weekend ...emmm, sounds good to me, but in the mean time, plenty of showers kicking off!  http://www.raintoday.co.uk/mobile 

I've got my eye on that BIG one in South Wales atm, hopefully heading my way :)  Currently, Cloudy, but with glimpses of brightness,13.7c.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

I really don't know why I bother with the MO app, mind you, yesterday's TV forecasts were wrong again!

Heavy rain was supposed to be on and off all day according to them. All we had was a few hours of rain during the early hours, it has been dry since 7:30am and now there's some sunny spells, the app now says dry all day, maybe a few light showers. It really has been poor during the last few months when rain has been forecasted, you cannot plan anything as it completely changes while you're asleep.

Currently sunny spells and 14.2℃

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, tornados

I have a perimiter around my house, now rain, no storms and no nothing allowed within 200 meters of my house. I have soooo much washing to get dried lol :)

On that note, sun is shining and quite breezy so its working lol

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Looks like May could end up a pretty wet month for many areas; 33mm here to date so getting towards half the average for a full May (77mm). Plenty more unsettled weather on the way after our high next week it would seem!

Edited by TonyH

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Wet Weekend. Rain is light at the moment. The yellow sock  is blowing from !4:00...Turning into a windy Weekend.

Posted

The showers in Wales are not hanging around, they are reaching us quite quickly here in the Midlands on a strong SW wind, No thunderyness to report of, as yet !

Edited by Dancerwithwings

Posted

If you get what we are getting DWW then its going to plain rain and drizzle and overcast skies this afternoon!

Posted

I look forward to it :whistling::unsure2: Amazing really how in the space of an hour, how all that rain over Wales as come from nowhere!!! Overcast skies this afternoon and rain then :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: storms snow sun

Just put the patio chairs away before they take off wind getting stronger again.might take a ride down to porthcawl to watch the waves

• Like 1

Posted

The wind has really picked up here in the past couple of hours or so. Only the occasional shower so far however.

Current temp is 14.1c

Bish

Posted

Think its the wrap around trough we are getting DWW guaranteed to merge the showers over us!

Posted

Between what yourself and Bish is saying.... Strong winds and heavy rain to look forward to... Oh well thank god! Eurovision is on :yahoo:NOT !!!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

like Autumn in the north east of this region, looks like a few sunnyish days coming up Wed to Fri, then back to normal UK weather

Posted

NW surely? Or perhaps you mean of the amalgamated regions..

A thoroughly wet, cool and windy afternoon! 10c still, at least it managed 12.8c in the sunny intervals this morning.

Edited by TonyH

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.

Very strong winds with wind gusts of nearly 40 mph, here. I bet a few trees are down in the area.

Posted

Not as bad here as i thought it would be, in thinking i had heavy rain to look forward to earlier, so far it hasn't happened, just the odd shower now and again, but that in its self lasts all but two mins then back to sunshine :D .... All that rain on the radar over Wales seems to fizzle out before it even reaches the West Midlands... Still a very blustery day though!

Temps......13.5c 8)

• Like 1

Posted

Wind not been such a feature here, max gust just 32mph so far. Rain has stopped! 13mm since midnight. Very chilly 11c.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

One heavy shower here at 1200 g.m.t but all the rest, though frequent, have been brief and light.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Maximum gust of 48mph so far in Yatton, North Somerset. Highest gust since 2nd March.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

35mph gust here, which is very windy for May....Feeling more like Autumn than late spring, the only give-away is the lighter nights. Must have been an atrocious day for our Welsh friends , especially mid-Wales lots of rain and sheep weather for you guys! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: