Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales, The Midlands and Southwest England - Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted

2 Bank Holiday Mondays, 2 warm and mostly sunny days!!

Lucky you having sun!! Make the most of it, just cloudy here...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

SUn has decided to go behind the clouds. Just because  I started transplanting my growing's ..... 16.9c.

Posted

Quite a chilly feeling grey day today despite a high of 15.5c, rather cool and gusty SSE wind though dry thus far.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Quite a chilly feeling grey day today despite a high of 15.5c, rather cool and gusty SSE wind though dry thus far.

Regarding keeping the regional threads open during summer, if i remember there was only us two fighting our corner... Posted Image

Where the hell everybody else has gone i don't know :gathering:

Anyway look forward to hitting the magical mark....25c then on to 30c.... Posted Image

Edited by Dancerwithwings

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

Regarding keeping the regional threads open during summer, if i remember there was only us two fighting our corner... Posted Image

Where the hell everybody else has gone i don't know :gathering:

Anyway look forward to hitting the magical mark....-25c then on to -30c.... Posted Image

Corrected that for you! bring it on 8 months!!!!

Edited by IrememberAtlantic252

Posted

Corrected that for you! bring it on 8 months!!!!

I do love summer also, but that did make me chuckle :wink:

Posted

Lucky you having sun!! Make the most of it, just cloudy here...

It's clouded over since mid afternoon as the front pushes in from the West, still a pleasant 16.3c at present though.

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

A dry pleasant day here with some sunny spells, light rain moved in during the evening, Top temp 14.1c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow then clear and frosty.

Yes it wasn't a bad day here either PM although more cloud from lunchtime on but dry until this evening.

At least got some gardening done.The lawn looks patchy though after treating the moss from the wet Winter.The grass is growing well now though so it should soon fill in with the expected changeable weather over the next week to 10 days.

Wind has picked up a bit and some burst of rain in the last 2 hrs.

It looks like clearing before dawn though so expecting a decent  day again tomorrow for my golf. :)

• Like 1

Posted

Some moderate sometimes heavy rain overnight left 5.7mm of rain, Mostly clear sky's this morning with just the odd cloud,light winds, Temp 8.5c N/W 9mph.

Posted

Looking good today if you like sunshine that is 8) 17c maybe reached in parts of our region.

So enjoy.... Because this is what we've got to look forward to come the end of the week;

Remaining unsettled throughout. Outbreaks of rain on Thursday, and strong winds in the south.

Heavy showers on Friday, with the risk of hail and thunder. Further rain expected on Saturday. :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and a cracking thunderstorm

It's sunny outside, slight cool-ish breeze. Although a fair bit of cloud.

Posted Image

Posted

Love the fencing Dale !... Take some wind to blow them down, god father posts 'you can't beat em' :good: 

Oh yes forgot to mention, There maybe a chance of a few showers today :rolleyes:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

We have some proposed new regions for the regional discussions during the summer and autumn months - please take a look at let us know your views.http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/80194-regional-threads-changes-for-summer/?p=2965003

I'm totally easy on it all. As long as we can have a bit intimacy with regional threads, it's all good. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunderstorms

We have some proposed new regions for the regional discussions during the summer and autumn months - please take a look at let us know your views.

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/80194-regional-threads-changes-for-summer/?p=2965003

Seems ok to me.I tend to go between the two southern threads anyway , as I live more or less right on the middle of the South coast!( not that I post much anyway )

Edited by snowdog
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

We have some proposed new regions for the regional discussions during the summer and autumn months - please take a look at let us know your views.

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/80194-regional-threads-changes-for-summer/?p=2965003

Brill idea.. It gets a bit lonely here at times.

• Like 1

Posted

Another decent day after a wet night.

The Sun broke through quite early and apart from 1 light shower late afternoon it's been dry.

A cool breeze but very acceptable for my round of golf.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and a cracking thunderstorm

Well, all-in-all, today's been nice. Also I think I've seen pretty much every type of cloud today too... couple more pics of the clouds around.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Like 6

Posted

Some nice pics there Dale!

Another pleasant day here with just a light spot of rain late afternoon. The grass is shooting up here, and baby Rabbits everywhere. .

Edited by Polar Maritime

Posted

Yes nice pics Dale.

You are just around 4 miles from me.I am located Chapel End/Hartshill side of Nuneaton.

Some great views for photos to be had on top of Hartshill Country park if you are ever that way.

We should see some good shower clouds possibly tomorrow but also towards Friday as the cooler unstable northwesterly comes through.

Posted

Morning all..A dry night after some early evening showers yesterday with an overnight low of 6.9c, Some sunny spells this morning and light winds, Temp 7.5c. Looks like we could get a few showers later this afternoon.