Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales, The Midlands and Southwest England - Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted

Turned out sunny... 22.1c.  Humidity  549%. Shame about the Northerly Breeze...

Why is the breeze a shame? I think it is helping the day be very pleasant rather than what could have been quite an oppressive feel. I know it's a typo by you but I'm trying to imagine what 549% humidity would be like lol.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.

Why is the breeze a shame? I think it is helping the day be very pleasant rather than what could have been quite an oppressive feel. I know it's a typo by you but I'm trying to imagine what 549% humidity would be like lol.

Probably would feel like near death? LOL :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Another very sunny day, just a little cloud around lunch. 23c. Beautiful on the Costa Del Fal as usual. :D

Like last summer, its just fantastic here going to bed KNOWING it will be sunny and warm the next morning. How it should be. :D

Edited by Blizzards

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

22.4c max today. Very uncomfortable in the house, 25.1c and 58% humidity. Bring on the blizzards.

like the last bit the best

Glorious to start and end the day with sun and clear blue skies, mixed in between with more cloud and occasional drops of rain, but generally bright with some sunny spells/intervals for the mid part of the day.

Very humid in the office though.

Posted

An improving day here. Starting pretty cloudy, and then getting  sunnier during the afternoon. By evening is was beautiful, warm and no "cold edge" to the breeze. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Another beautiful, clear sunny start to the day here and warm already, currently 21.2C with 68% humidity.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Stunning start to the day. Clear skies and warm sunshine. 21.9C

Posted

The weak Cold Front is now approaching from the N/NE with Cirrus moving overhead after a completely clear morning with unbroken sunshine. It will be interesting to see if the temperature drops away through the afternoon both due to the cloud from the front and the likely fresher air behind the Cold Front.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Now 25.5c with 42% humidity, now this is what I would like all summer long with some thundery showers in the evenings!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

I'll second that DeepSnow, glorious day here. Plenty of  sunshine & light breeze.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Just nudged 25°C here.

Not so bad then this weeks weatherRather cloudy cooler here today, sunny intervals recently max 18c
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Perfect day here. Nice little breeze and some hazy cloud. Nice enough to be outside in shorts but not so that your every move makes you sweat and you can't sleep at night. Give me a summer of this.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and a cracking thunderstorm

All. Day. For. Pretty. Much. The. Past. Two. And. A. Half. Weeks. I. Have. Had. This.

Posted Image

As I said on Twitter earlier, if I wanted this every single day, I would've moved to the Med.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Not so bad then this weeks weatherRather cloudy cooler here today, sunny intervals recently max 18c

Well, two cloudy days and two sunny days, and today hit 26°C making it the warmest day of the year imby. :)post-15177-0-69989400-1403193066_thumb.j

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

Perfect day here. Nice little breeze and some hazy cloud. Nice enough to be outside in shorts but not so that your every move makes you sweat and you can't sleep at night. Give me a summer of this.

agree actually, I am a winter fan, but this summer weather is decent, not painfully hot, do not need it any hotter

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Was a nice day. Plenty of sunshine . Mainly cloudy now.  Was hoping for some star gazing tonight.. After footie...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe weather enthusiast

Apart from the atrocious hay fever at the moment, this weather is great.  Although I do like the odd thunderstorm to break it up a bit :p

Humidity isn't too high either, so it is warm, but not where I have to sit in work sweating and sticking to the seats. We have also had a bit more cloud today, but not enough to spoil things.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

23c, Sunny all day AGAIN. This is absolutely stunning and it will soon be getting on for 2 weeks of this weather excluding some cloud Sunday afternoon and Monday morning.

LOVE IT! :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Gorgeous day all in all. Clouded over a little bit between 16:00 and 18:00 but didn't spoil things and the temperature held up into the evening too. High of 27.2C imby.