Sign in to follow this  
knocker

Losing socks

For years I had the problem of losing socks in the washing machine so always ended up with a load of odd ones. God knows where they went.

Easily solved but took me awhile to think of it. Always buy identical pairs. Then all you have to do is when you are down to one sock pop out and buy some new sets.

For years I had the problem of losing socks in the washing machine so always ended up with a load of odd ones. God knows where they went.

Easily solved but took me awhile to think of it. Always buy identical pairs. Then all you have to do is when you are down to one sock pop out and buy some new sets.

Wow it has taken you all these years to work that one out lol..i have been buying identical socks for the last 20 odd years.

Wow it has taken you all these years to work that one out lol..i have been buying identical socks for the last 20 odd years.

Well I initially had a problem with red socks matching my green trousers. The green trousers reminds of the time I was wearing them whilst waiting for a taxi outside Tescos. Suddenly this woman in her 50s started circling me and looking quizzical. I eventually asked if there was a problem and she said no, just fascinated as I haven't seen men wearing green trousers for years. All a bit odd and I was wearing yellow socks to boot, so to speak.

I rarely lose them 'cos I keep them on for three-week stints, by which time they've had it. Ye - I know.

moved to identical socks a number of years ago too, saved the aggro of pairing them up (seems at work I am the only person that does this and they think I am a bit OCD anyway).

Note: though initially you had lost a cat when I read the tread title.