Sign in to follow this  
Weather-history

Big time ramping

Well I would have made skateboards illegal years ago. They tend to race up and down outside the local Tesco. I did consider erecting a piano wire at neck height.

Well I would have made skateboards illegal years ago. They tend to race up and down outside the local Tesco. I did consider erecting a piano wire at neck height.

That's the spirit!

First of all, thats just stupid, while the kids shouldn't be playing on that, it's a tad unfair to decapitate them, or perhaps you would rather them not be skating and instead turn to something a little more sinister, thieves? muggers? who knows....

P.S - Why have they even built a disabled ramp like that ? Over-engineering at it's best.

It appears the skateboarders are oblivious to the noise they are creating or the fact their presence is not welcome! Surely that blame is misdirected...kids will be kids The design is attractive as a place to have fun ( and there is a difference to a public/private space that is attractive to hooliganism ).

Attach a gate.

I can't believe you said that..

I can't believe you said that..

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

First of all, thats just stupid, while the kids shouldn't be playing on that, it's a tad unfair to decapitate them, or perhaps you would rather them not be skating and instead turn to something a little more sinister, thieves? muggers? who knows....

P.S - Why have they even built a disabled ramp like that ? Over-engineering at it's best.

I imagine it has a secondary role to facilitate a fast getaway for skateboarders after a mugging.

Edited by knocker