Radar
Snow?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's on nights like this that i'm glad i left my blind date waiting for me at the pub, whilst i sit at home next to my fire in my slippers, sipping a tizer cocktail and stroking my cat............cosy

Stroking what? 

this is really scary right on the coast...just lost the double glazing on my balcony windows...the noise damn near gave me a heart attack. now just have one sheet of plate glass for a wall...on a south facing clifftop...lol...the joys of living by the sea!

im in telscombe cliffs aswell and yes pretty scarey im sure my windows are going to blow in must admit i am pooping it some what

Well, i just looked outside to see what was setting all the car alarms off.. then i see a trampoline rolling down the road.. followed by some adults chasing the bloody thing!! should of had the camera filming that momentPosted Image

• Like 9

Stroking what? 

tsk!

never catch me trying inuendo

Lassie, how is your p ussy?

Blimey just had a mega blow of wind here!

Edited by Jax

I live alone and no background noise right now, so all I can hear is the wind roaring outside, that is quite a thing.

I am at the gf tonight and it's an old 18th century building and we are up in the roof with the windows facing south so you can imagine how the wind sounds here lol. Is it due to get even worse or is this it for us?
  • Like 1

Well you are round the corner from me.

Not checked but fence was atill there last time I looked.

They were ones I slotted back in and botched after they blew out after Christmas, but are completely wrecked now! smashed up on my neighbour's garden. I think this is as rough as we've had it to be honest.

Still nothing too interesting in London, sounds dramatic out there with the roar through the trees but in reality I'd guess just 40-50mph gusts for the most part. As someone who grew up on the NW coast of Ireland, tis merely a breeze!

Yes but to be fair that is a very exposed site and it's almost out in the Channel.

Correct. I based my 100 mph earlier post on the exposed areas, hence the light house in an exposed area Posted Image

• Like 1

They were ones I slotted back in and botched after they blew out after Christmas, but are completely wrecked now! smashed up on my neighbour's garden. I think this is as rough as we've had it to be honest.

It is super dupere out there for garden panels right now, I had to get three of mine replaced last year and two posts fixed as well

I agree, it is the roughest we have had it here for years. And we have had rough weather as a regular thing this winter..

The wind is starting to drop here and has slowly moderated for the last hour so I would say the worst is over here now. I Hope!

Edited by coldfingers

Ok that last minute or so it's just got EPIC, something just crashed over next door might have been garden shed going over or some roofing coming off I'm suggesting 70mph+

Its def getting stronger in our area :/
  • Like 1

Well, i just looked outside to see what was setting all the car alarms off.. then i see a trampoline rolling down the road.. followed by some adults chasing the bloody thing!! should of had the camera filming that momentPosted Image

add in an old vicar in his y-fronts and a busty woman in a bikini and its a benny hill sketch. Posted Image

• Like 1