Radar
Snow?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now that was an amazing lamb roast dinner...Well it is the sabath (Im Jewish but not that Jewish or i wouldnt be on here).....

anyway, blowing a hoolie here..........

Just about to put my own lamb leg steaks in with crusty parsnip topping into the oven.....found out last year I am also Jewish. on the hereditary frontxxx

Edited by PiggiePalace
  • Like 2

Image courtesy of EUMETSAT (taken at 19.45)

Posted Image1620897_556895014409043_1579484276_n.jpg

...I hope there isn't a sting in the tail !

Although we are on the 40 page mark as this thread is blowing along so nicely I think we could let it run over the night and I'll open a new one when calm is restored in the morning if that's ok with everyone Posted Image

'S'fine with me MK.....good call methinks....as the winds rattle my windows now

xxxxx

• Like 2

Unbelievable, There are some really sick people in this world "Bloody" oxygen thief. 

Hampshire Police: people in Portsmouth recieving hoax phone calls from man claiming to be from flood helpline asking them to leave homes

https://twitter.com/search?q=hampshire%20police&src=typd

Certainly windier than it has been in a long time out there. Easily beating Xmas Eve at the moment.

Yep... I would say its got really windy ...noticably in the last half hour ... Edited by loopydreamer

Just about to put my own lamb leg steaks in with crusty parsnip topping into the oen.....found put last year I am also Jewish. on the hereditary frontxxx

Well let me say Good Shabbus (good Sabbath basically)

Wind still going strong ish and pouring too.....the windows in the conservatory are bending....

• Like 1

Unbelievable, There are some really sick people in this world "Bloody" oxygen thief. 

Hampshire Police: people in Portsmouth recieving hoax phone calls from man claiming to be from flood helpline asking them to leave homes

https://twitter.com/search?q=hampshire%20police&src=typd

These people are scum
  • Like 1

By 'eck its a bit blowy aht there. Wind moaning by the large storage building behind us and I can detect that 'rivery' aroma again.

Is there a sting jet developing do you reckon?

Well, niece landed safely in Rome. Wonder if it's as blowy there. :) Bet its a tad warmer anyway.

Stay safe, everyone.

• Like 1