North West England Regional Weather Discussion 12/02/14 19z----->

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont understand this,mthose gusts are much more violent than the other day under red warning!! Next doors hefty trees just bent but the opposite way east to west! Lol,,still bitter more sleety rain though now

• Like 1

Its gusting here not as bad as Wed but saying that there will be lot of loose/weakened items left over from Wednesdays storm so thats something to keep an eye on. My neighbour lost a few ridge tiles on Wed and would not take much more wind for the rest to come down.

why though? its windy yes, but its hardly an issue lets be honest

Try saying that when you are out in these conditions in a high sided vehicle then tell me there is no need for a warning
  • Like 1

Police have got the barstewards who nicked my tools , apparently stopped a van on m74 on a spot check with my gear and other peoples in back , result !!!.... oh and its hailstoning !!...

Edited by Mokidugway
  • Like 7

Police have got the barstewards who nicked my tools , apparently stopped a van on m74 on a spot check with my gear and other peoples in back , result !!!.... oh and its hailstoning !!...

Glad to hear that. weird horizontal hail sweeping across the roof.
  • Like 2

Happy me 4ks worth , only downside is I might hav to go to glasgow to identify and collect !!....

Get me some snow while your up Scotland.Oh and a battered mars bar ;) Edited by itsnowjoke
  • Like 3

shure will , wife will be happy as I was a pain last night till the wine took control !!!....

wines gud like that it can make a real super dupertey day seem a million miles away.fickin swear filter
  • Like 1