Sign in to follow this  
knocker

Zipping along..........

I once had an an excruciating experience on the 10.20 from Paddington just outside Reading. From my prone position the communication cord was tantalisingly out of reach. These days it's not a problem.

"Zipper injuries are highly distressing to male patients," researchers from St Mary's Hospital (London) stated in the European journal of Emergency Medicine, "and are often difficult to resolve. Owing to their location, trouser zips account for a significant proportion of penile injuries, and are more common than most people realise, with about 2,000 men and boys treated each year at emergency units for 'penile entrapment' in the US alone. Many techniques require sophisticated instruments in skilled hands, with injuries often needing a formal operation, and occasionally even circumcision. "Over the past century, blade tools such as mini hacksaws and bone cutters have traditionally been used in A&E departments to break the zip and free the penis, but these can be dangerous. Penile injuries caused by zips can trigger swelling and intense pain, and can also result in blood loss and tissue damage, and we have now developed a less traumatic treatment. The new procedure for freeing the blocked zip involves liberal lubrication, and the use of a needle holder, which resembles a pair of scissors and is normally used by doctors to hold a needle during suturing. This needle holder is a readily available piece of equipment, and slowly pulls the zip apart in a quick and nontraumatic manner. We have already used the technique successfully on several patients who were ineligible for circumcision. " (The Times of India, 9/9/13. Spotter: Ellen Docherty)

Courtesy Private eye.

Edited by knocker

And this is why I always prefer buttons Posted Image

That's a bit below the belt lol...

They do sometimes say, no pain no gain Posted Image

Oh your 'one of those' are you?

whipped and lashed type eh?

Injury to that extent must surely must be speed related.. in pulling up zip so quickly for your member to be entrapped like that. Further, if you are wearing underwear, I don't think it would be possible to find oneself so painfully attached to zipper.