Classic TV music themes you like.

Many of the BBC sporting theme tunes ; Grandstand, Match Of The Day, Snooker, Ski Sunday, Test Match Cricket and more. All top drawer music which also evoke memories from childhood.

• Like 1

Many of the BBC sporting theme tunes ; Grandstand, Match Of The Day, Snooker, Ski Sunday, Test Match Cricket and more. All top drawer music which also evoke memories from childhood.

Andy... Did you hear the BBC orchestra playing them all as part of a Five Live special a year or so, ago. It was great. A few of the above were in there.

Here's the link to the job lot--> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5B5884F25E4C4402

and here's Grandstand

• Like 1

Too many to chose from but Ski Sunday is one of my favs along with MOTD

Most of my top picks come from the beeb

Another is sports report such a catchy tune

Edited by Summer Sun
  • Like 1

This is genius.

Another,one or 2 episodes of this if you were a child would give you nightmares(thinking that was actually space 1999),great music theme.

Edited by Snowyowl9

For some reason I recall Airwolf, A-Team and some of the other 80's stuff (oh that Knight Rider one), it is more I remember them than like though.

• Like 1

There were some very creepy series in the 70`s and early 80`s and a lot of those were childrens series what were they thinking of giving us nightmares....Theres one if not two series on the bbc not children`s but spooky dramas later at night maybe BBC in the 80`s but can`t remember what they were called,I remember the music theme to one of those was good,I remember seeing a very spooky painting on one.

Edited by Snowyowl9