Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Now, do I leave that ticked even though I hadnt read that last sentence properly? Tams honest!

Ok, I'm dead, Firehills for me! 

Tom.

Can't take a selfie as my phone battery's charging. I DO speak like Joanna Lumley and I DO look a bit like Kate Moss.

Here's me with no make-up on and a dead ferret.

post-8078-0-80378400-1391208807_thumb.jp

Edited by Iceni
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to transfer the Snow Depth Cup to the loft, it accumulating an awful lot of dust. Posted Image

Winter spell will come PS, Couple of weeks.Posted Image

• Like 1

To be fair, we have been so spoilt over the last few years that we seem to have loss sight on the fact that February is statistically the coldest month of the year...and the driest!

• Like 3

terryall, on 31 Jan 2014 - 21:49, said:

MK, Looks like the pub is the Three Cup Inn but I can only find one in Dover, Bedford and another in Central London. None of these seem to show any resemblance to the buildings in the photo assuming the name is correct. I looked at street level Google Earth.

Any more clues? Oh yes, weather - wet and drizzle.

Okay - clue 1: It was the county town and had a sheriff

Ok I go for Bedford then .

John, you should post your list of analysed fax charts on the Model output as well as here, as they would be greatly appreciated, no one seems to post them there but they are very useful! 

• Like 3

My weather station has decided to pack up tonight - it's stopped transmitting :( so relying on the conservatory roof/chimney method of weather watching, and can confirm it's raining heavily and quite windy (surprise)

hi perfect

thanks for that

but really try to stick local for us

although i assume you spotted the one on the mod thread i posted

that was because it is pretty easy to see how windy and wet that is

Posted Image

i may post on the mod thread if that 120 low holds together like that for updates

Edited by john pike

Aaaarrrggh! Starting to suffer from weather overload....as in the rainy kind!

Too much action both now and future in too short space of time...head can;t take in much more info.

Have decided to resort to mind-numbing ironing, alcohol consumption and dribbling madly for the weekend and will re-assess my sanity and the next oncoming weather systems monday.

Sorry JP - no offence as you are always very clear and concise...just not sure i can take too much more rain with all the associated "villlage relationship management" problems  it brings Posted Image ..

Iceni - LOL -  the pigs is actually shorthand for guinea pigs - think chicken more than bacon Posted Image

xxxx

• Like 3

I've been to Dinner at the Undertaker's this evening and the subject came up of the 1953 floods at Canvey Island. That sounded awful as so many places were flooded. I shall look it up on the net later.

Oh FGS!

Randy Dandy guinea piggie caught my last comment to Iceni and is now doing an "uber mega huff".Sheesh - some days you can;t please anyone or any;pig...no matter how hard you try!It is still raining here and the stream, whilst approaching top of its banks, is coping well.Currenty trying to work out how to tranform a guinea pig into a water level measuring device.....Randy Dandy please take note!xxx

• Like 1

Short and sweet visit tonight folks,Be back on through the day and night tomorrow. Take care and is good night from me....TTFN.Posted Image

• Like 1

Not Bedford !Clue 2: a charter was granted by King Charles II, there was a duke of __________ and it was an important wool town

I know the answer and not telling, It begins  with B and has shire at the end. Right going now.

Isn't that low slightly closer than it should be at this time? Or is that the prediction for early morning?

Tonight and tomorrow alexis.