Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England/East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 30/01/14

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Welcome to the new thread everyone;

This is a regional thread to discuss the current weather or what is being forecast for the next few days in the South East and East Anglia... remember these regional threads were set up to talk about local conditions and your thoughts on how things are panning out so can we try to keep things vaguely tropical topical please or as someone pointed out on the previous thread " if you mention the weather you normally get away with it" Posted Image

link to the previous one here....

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/79221-south-east-englandeast-anglia-regional-weather-discussion-260114-12z/page-40#entry2912807

Edited by MKsnowangel
  • Like 3

Posted

I don't know whether geographically I can come in here,,,

Having said that, when I used to commute to Newport Pagnell I crossed three regional boundaries, I started off in the East Midlands (Home), then went into Bedfordshire (East) back into Northants then into Bucks (South). All in a pleasant 17 mile commute.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and plenty of it.

Hi MS,

Welcome to the forum. You can claim Remote County Membership as we are a friendly bunch so pop in anytime.

Hi MS,

Welcome to the forum. You can claim Remote County Membership as we are a friendly bunch so pop in anytime.

I seem to remember that Rushden does very well in snowy weather so we may have to check any application to join the snow depth thread although at the moment I don't think we have anything to worry aboutPosted Image

On a weather notePosted Image I have a temperature of 2.3c and it's too dark to see if anything wintry could be falling from the sky, I may just have to go and look in the freezer to remember what ice looks like.

Edited by chris mantle
  • Like 5

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Jason T, on 29 Jan 2014 - 22:14, said:Posted Image

The rain has turned to Snow Jax Thats why its gone quite.Posted Image

That explains it JT Posted Image

Might be back down there in the home turf soon (is the fire station training tower still there where you are?).

Sorry Jax,Rotten power cut again. YES the fire station and the tower still here.

Edited by Jason T

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Very grim here this morning. Grey and damp sums it up

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy, windy, cold.

Raining dark and chilly here. Again. !

Posted

Dear Mother Nature,

If by any chance you would stop pouring water on us, we would be extremely grateful.

That is all.

Yours,

Disgruntled Snow Lover

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow,thunder,tornados

as you can guess its raining still,after telling my missus im not shaving my beard off till we get snow,im going to shave it off over the weekend,if it then gets cold and snowy i vow,and youre all my witnesses,never to grow another 1.things i do just for the white stuff

Posted

Morning all,

Today is one of those days I am pleased to be working from my windowless office (I only work from this office 1 day per week)

The weather, when I last saw it was dull, cloudy and drizzly - and not looking like it was going to improve much either!

Let's hope we have a nice warm, sunny, dry spring!

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme aside from heat. Pref cold and snow

Morning all,

Still going here and at home....also had 24 hours of rain.

Total borefest.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Morning all, a very chilly 2 deg c here and more of the same murky damp drizzle, looking good at Myrtle Beach though, not somewhere that you often see covered in snow ......

post-10773-0-15166500-1391072539_thumb.j

(Photo from @PabloWeather)

have a nice day....well as nice as you can in this weather Posted Image

Edited by MKsnowangel
  • Like 2

Posted

we have white stuff blowing in the wind here, i hesitate to say its snow, but its thin white stuff coming out of the sky, sky is really really white yet its gloomy, bit of a contradiction,

have got to go to medical centre, don't want to as woke feeling incredibly dizzy today but need blood tests to determine warfarin dose so its vital,and will have to go alone as Southernman is still down south.

What joy.I'll give it a few more minutes and see if i feel any better, also its very cold here today.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme aside from heat. Pref cold and snow

Looks like this rain will be with us a while with the feed coming off the sea......how nice, the garden obviously needs the water...grr

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunder ~ both together would be great !

Actually feels quite warm in whitstable this morning . Still raining :-( please weather gods let us have snow !!!!

Metta

So.. Eypt have had snow... 

Deep south USA have had snow..

Scotland have had snow..

Snow falling in Wales..

This winter.. 

But we have yet most of us to see even a snow flake.. But raindrops.. all of us have seen billions of them this winter.. and billions more to come Posted Image

I'm going for a bang tidy summer with some MONSTER thunderstorms Posted Image

• Like 2

post-12648-0-65990500-1391074005_thumb.j

This is silly what is going on with the radar too starting to look like a repeat of yesterday could some be on for 36 hours of rain??!?!?!?!

EDIT: Sorry forgot to add for the peeps that are not sure what this is, it's showing the amount of rain fallen in the last 24 hours... NOT a live radar grab that looks like this..

post-12648-0-80389800-1391074274_thumb.j

Edited by Surrey

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: lots of snow and cold crisp mornings! thunder storms!

Oh my gosh its not raining! Well yet! I think that has to be netweathers word of the year rain / raining