Sign in to follow this  
Angelici Magiovinium

North West Regional Weather Discussion 27/01/14

Thats ok I'm ignoring myself at the moment , comfortably numb , must be all those bleading heart's and artists, but at least I have a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains !!!.....

Edited by Mokidugway

Have u heard us all...wouldnt think it was a weather forum lol

Weather forum !!!! Im on the wrong web site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................................................... RAIDIO k.A.O.S....................

Does anyone now were I got mokidugway from a prize for first correct answer ?........

Utah canyon?

Does anyone now were I got mokidugway from a prize for first correct answer ?........

ASDA.....What do i win....If its a years free subscription to Exacta weather i will pass thanks 

Utah canyon?

correct, highway 261 road of the ancients , gravel mining road fun to drive , you win a months supply of snow !!!.....

correct, highway 261 road of the ancients , gravel mining road fun to drive , you win a months supply of snow !!!.....

YES...i googled it lol

ASDA.....What do i win....If its a years free subscription to Exacta weather i will pass thanks

no its not cat litter , sorry you get the booby prize ,3 weeks of rain!!!....

YES...i googled it lol

I thought you might !!....

no its not cat litter , sorry you get the booby prize ,3 weeks of rain!!!.... I thought you might !!....

well i do have an hangover brains already mushy today.

Just to rub some salt into the wounds... Snow In NEW FRIKKIN YORK AGAIN Posted Image http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/?cam=tsstreet

We gonna expecting storms here soon or maybe next week too. Just like late last year. Its got right ingredients for it.

Extreme cold coming from Canada and warm air coming from the West Indies meet each over + strong jet stream = powerful storms.

Edited by pip22

Well floyd album finished any suggestions what to put on hi fi next ....?.....

Rolling stones?

Rolling stones?

sounds good to me ,saw them at Glastonbury last year!!!..... Edited by Mokidugway

Well floyd album finished any suggestions what to put on hi fi next ....?.....

Aqua Barbie Girl......

We gonna expecting storms here soon or maybe next week too. Just like late last year. Its got right ingredients for it.Extreme cold coming from Canada and warm air coming from the West Indies meet each over + strong jet stream = powerful storms.

perfect storm ?....wouldn't want to be stuck in a tin bath with George Clooney off the grand banks , although some of the ladies on here might!!!.... Edited by Mokidugway

perfect storm ?....

You quite right there mate. Maybe we gonna get a perfect storm in the next few weeks. We never know what's in store in the next few weeks.

Edited by pip22

Some heavy snow in the SW on higher ground. At least somewhere is getting some snow.

Can't wait for this nightmare of a winter to be over so I can feel the warmth of the sun on my face again.