Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Angelici Magiovinium

North West Regional Weather Discussion 27/01/14

Well top gears back tonight , time for some petrolheadin , and a bit of escapism from the weather !!.....

Well top gears back tonight , time for some petrolheadin , and a bit of escapism from the weather !!.....

I think back to back episodes of all star family fortunes is more entertaining than the endless search for anything remotely wintry is proving to be.On second thoughts though.

It has been dry all day today even some sunshine at times! What a rare treat! :p

Yes we have been owed a day like today, felt almost spring like when the sun was out - days are getting slowly longer too.  Right that's the positivity over - it's as you were for the rest of the week...

Was dry and sunny here but the wind was cold. It was the first year we watched the Chinese New Year celebrations with no rain !!

Cold with a blustery wind today

Is this the end of winter then? No cold,snow on the horizon?

doesnt look like it sparkles..

more of the same after weeks of searching for cold snow Winters nearly passed us by without so much as an hello.

So boring in thr Model Thread too....head scratching going on.

..............Tumbleweeds......................................................

Edited by itsnowjoke

Well 2 or 3 weeks time we'll be be binning what has to be said the super duperest winter ever , swear filter kicked in !!.....or as the french would say merde !..

Edited by Mokidugway

Atlantic lows are coming in in pairs now looking at Model Thread...never ending.

I wonder what date we will get our first 21 c this year I'm going for mid march , fed up of all this snow talk now winters nearly over !!....

I wonder what date we will get our first 21 c this year I'm going for mid march , fed up of all this snow talk now winters nearly over !!....

well it sure is quiet on here in it!

Is there anybody out there ,all in all just another brick in the wall , etc , etc , god I must be bored shine on !!!.......

Nope just ignoring you all........Don't forget last year we had some heavy snow in March 

Quack quack

Your impression of a horse is terrible !!!!!!!

Nope just ignoring you all........Don't forget last year we had some heavy snow in March Your impression of a horse is terrible !!!!!!!

lol i thought it was a dog ;)