Sign in to follow this  
Angelici Magiovinium

North West Regional Weather Discussion 27/01/14

Please continue here and do not give up hope....snow this winter could be like waiting for a bus, you sit there patiently and then just when you least expect it three (foot) turns up all at once....

post-10773-0-93549000-1390829278_thumb.j

link to the previous thread here....

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/79003-north-west-regional-weather-discussion-070114/page-41

Edited by MKsnowangel

Partially sunny not a bad day , pump delivered , garden tidy , caught up on books , back in the muck tomorrow !!...:).

Overcast 4c currently and todays max....dry....snow On hills disappeared by 10am.... Time to make fish pie....

well its dry here lastnight was quite bad though the hail was really bad...my son came running shoutin Dad Dad its snowing thats when i pointing out noisy snow was infact hail.

Precipitation incoming.....according to radar.... 3c dew 2c....

Rain 

Really have not got the energy to go on another snow hunt

C.S

Dry, no showers, no hail no snow, *what's that?

Missed everything again in last 24 hours, I swear it's not just me, there must be something about Crosby that means it misses everything. Topographic?

On rain today the showers over easr coast of ireland look interesting, seem to sharping up poss squall line later?...

The batch of showers moving out from Dublin should have our name on them overnight, with lowering temps this can only help any potential snowfall likely to occur although as with last night I doubt any substantial amounts will stick given the airmass has a mix of atlantic DPs to it, the drier easterly at the end of the week will provide better potential.

Just had light rain turned to sleet and trying its best to snow here.

Just been raining here !!☔ï¸â˜”ï¸

2c sleeting big flakes mixed in feeling colder than last night.....

Just let the dog out to have a nose and its really flakey wet stuff....

Edited by WillinGlossop

just rain here :( :( :( :( :(

goin to the shop i will report back....

Just been raining here !!☔ï¸â˜”ï¸

See, even 3 miles away you get the showers whilst I stay dry. Snow? You're joking! 

come on, uppers and thicknesses are no where near good enough for snow. 

Blimey even fred the weathermans been at it now http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25917895

Just out of interest, I wonder how they get evidence (other than someone's word against his), from so long ago.. seems to be a lot of these what I would deem, iffy sounding charges against people I would never consider to do such a thing. 

Anyhow It's been fairly mild today reaching just under 9C

Looks like there could be some, perhaps, severe frost on Wednesday and Thursday night.. that's about as wintry as it's going.

Yeah i know what your saying, the worlds gone mad ever since the Jimmy Saville case, all these celebrities, never liked him anyhow as a kid, always thought he was creepy!! And then theres william roache from corrie, one charge has just been dropped today, not enough evidence.

Anyhows, feels cold out here, plenty of cloud but not doing anything anymore

The showers seem to be growing as they pass over hills have disappeared into the clouds again....heavyish sleety rain.....