Sign in to follow this  
dubmuffin

Remote Sensors

Can anyone tell me how these sensors work? I got a weather station from Lidl years ago. It has three channels but only came with one sensor. I'd like to add another two but can't work out what to buy. The model is H10515 and was supplied by Paget Trading but I'm guessing they are made by another manufaturer.

All sensors are 433Mhz but what else do I need to know? - it doesn't pick up the signal from my old Oregon sensors.

Thanks

It;s very likely some generic thing with trivial adaption to work with that station.Your best option would probably be to take it apart and hunt for part numbers, see what google finds.

mine all work on 433mhz but they only work to their specific station so guess they all have a verification prefix for identification.

Channel 1 will be the outside reading. Channel 3 could be set for Outdoor Humidity. Leaving Channel 3 for another sensor if you find one.

You won't be able to pick up sensors from other stations, particularly Davis and Oregons, it's to make you buy their sensors. The very cheap stations that just have temperature and humidity sometimes will pick up other sensors occasionally.

Hello Dubmuffin

I cannot offer anything useful to solve your problem, but I noticed that you mention your old Oregon Sensors. I am desperately looking for an Oregon barometric sensor(BTHR918N) which goes with the Oregon 928N and wondered whether your kit had such a sensor that you may be prepared to sell.