Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 14/1/14 21z ------->

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Bucketing down with snow here and its not melting! Good few centimetres now, enough to get a snowman built :D. Glad I bought oil today lol. Radar is looking tasty.

Posted

Yes rocheydub I couldn't agree more. I think I said yest this snow would be hit and miss and mostly in west and north which is what happened. I couldn't understand snow warning for whole off Northern Ireland where I am based. Bit strange. Anyway the west got the majority of the snow today and it's most if ireland snd southeast Northern Ireland to get battered tomorrow. Those in the west and central areas of n, ireland will miss worst wind by quite a bit. Dublin looks rough to be honest.

Posted

snow shower here earlier has left a slight covering. very little shower activity all day here, looks like some of the rest of you got it all!

Posted

Happened to look out and we have a fair covering outside which I honestly wasn't expecting at all as we're well to the east. My fence blew down one day early last week with the winds so made an attempt to hurricane proof it at the weekend so I'll likely come home from work tomorrow night and see it down again. Posted Image

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Nice dusting here everything white. Any snow thats fallen in the showers here since around after half six this evening has tended to stick unlike earlier. Current temp 0.6c

Posted

Good news from Derry about the snow. A couple of quite sharp showers here but nothing lying.

Tomorrow we take the ferry from Rosslare to Pembroke, preceded by a drive from Belfast to Rosslare. Hah! There's more than a fair chance that we'll be back in Belfast tomorrow night. That's a serious storm which is forecast.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

I think I'm snowed in haha. It's been snowing since 2pm with no more than a few minutes break in between showers. Neighbour trying to get his car out and isnt having much joy.

• Like 4

Posted

Great news for you guys in the west. Looks like your getting the snow this year. We in the east really can't complain. Though going to be rough here tomorrow. !

• Like 3

Posted

Good news from Derry about the snow. A couple of quite sharp showers here but nothing lying.

Tomorrow we take the ferry from Rosslare to Pembroke, preceded by a drive from Belfast to Rosslare. Hah! There's more than a fair chance that we'll be back in Belfast tomorrow night. That's a serious storm which is forecast.

Check the web site or something, but I think that has already been cancelled for tomorrow!!