Sign in to follow this  
Snowyowl9

At last, a law to stop almost anyone from doing almost anything

And hooray for the House Of Lords !: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/jan/09/lords-reject-antisocial-asbo-ipna-bill Maybe it takes a certain level of age-related experience based wisdom to behave in a rational, humanist manner nowadays ???

Those nudists are safe lol

Edited by Snowyowl9

Just what I would expect from the Guardian - some more elderly people have been too frightened to leave their front door through the senseless activities of the local yoberry.

Such rules will help them but at this same time they have to be applied with fairness and common sense.

Normally the police are too busy to deal with trivial matters and as I see it only likely to invoke these regulations when it is felt necessary.

Oops, I've just seen that the Lords have thrown it out but problems still exist with people getting harassed by mindless idiots who think it is funny.

Edited by mike Meehan

Just what I would expect from the Guardian - some more elderly people have been too frightened to leave their front door through the senseless activities of the local yoberry.Such rules will help them but at this same time they have to be applied with fairness and common sense.Normally the police are too busy to deal with trivial matters and as I see it only likely to invoke these regulations when it is felt necessary.Oops, I've just seen that the Lords have thrown it out but problems still exist with people getting harassed by mindless idiots who think it is funny.

Actually it's not just old people afraid to go out. I know some people in the 30 to 50 bracket who are also nervous when confronted with gangs of young anti social people. We don't need new laws those just use the ones we've already got rather than inventing new ones so it looks like the politicians are actually doing something.

Would also help if the Police were pro active rather than none active. I wouldn't call people being physically intimated a trivial matter either.