Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 31/12/13

Snowangel-MK

Posted

got home; took dog out; fireworks going off already; bought dog home lol

he may be a big fearsome looking rotweiler but hes terrified of fireworks :lol:

have a happy new year everyone and try to remember those away from friends and family at this time of year. hopefully they will be back with loved ones for next year and not suffer an xmas/new year in the afghan winter ever again :)

• Like 4

Posted

Hello allPosted Image

I'm the guest (more like git) thats staying with Piggie Palace

I'd like to thank you all for the information and weather updates that you lot providePosted Image

It has been an eventful journey down south and to personally see the incompetance of Southern Water has been an eye openerPosted Image

I thought Yorkshire Water was badPosted Image

Take care eveyone

and a happy new year

from me and Tigger the catPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

• Like 5

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep untouched powdery snow and red hot beaches sipping cocktails

Happy new year to you all. I don't know much about the weather, but I rely on a lot of you and am very grateful for your knowledge. Hope 2014 is kind to you all health wealth and happiness x

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

cor something different

dry and Posted Image

fax updates dependant on alcohol tonight Posted Image

have a good evening Posted Image

Bank, stick it down with sticky tape and don't release until the polar vortex has been destroyed.

I wish.... Posted Image

• Like 3

Posted

Happy New Year to you all.  Have a good one whatever you are doing.

stay   dry  outside but  wet  inside stay  sober!!!!!!!!!  hello  2014

Edited by tinybill
  • Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Looking forward to the new year, no matter the weather, just want a new start a change to what I have.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Snow, Wind, Rain, Sun.....but mainly cooler weather!

Happy New Year 2014.

• Like 2

Posted

You may, however I think you may prefer you Audi to the three wheel type of car Del and Rodney drive. Must admit that it is bit nippy outside tonight once again.

My A7 is the greatest car I ever owned, quick, loves the spoiler and versatile unlike its owner. It is nippy outside, but at least its dry (well outside).
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

You may, however I think you may prefer you Audi to the three wheel type of car Del and Rodney drive.

Must admit that it is bit nippy outside tonight once again.

My A7 is the greatest car I ever owned, quick, loves the spoiler and versatile unlike its owner. It is nippy outside, but at least its dry (well outside).

Happy New Year 2014.

Have a good one peeps, welcome to 2014.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold Snow and a good Thunder & Lightening

Happy New Year all!  Wishing you health, happiness, friendship, lots of your kind of weather and most of all lots of fun in 2014.

Here Here! Had a bottle of champers in the cupboard for a year, so thought this would be the evening to open it! Happy new year all and bring on that snow :-)
  • Like 1

Posted

Just dropped eldest (nearly 17) and 4 of his mates at a party, they are getting a taxi back at 2am, paid for themselves, £75!! I am resisting the urge to start a sentence with ' in my day'. Nice bunch of lads really, they even had the good manners to laugh

at a "joke", and they all said thank you over the sound of bottles clinking in carrier bags as they carried them in (let's see if they, later, get carried out).

Party is in the sticks, quite literally, as there was debris all over the roads, trees down, and some quite deep floods. Was pretty glad I was taking the company car not our car! Anyway, back home now, had my first ever glass of Stones Green Ginger Wine, closely followed by another. Marvellous stuff, spicy and warming.

Looks like it might just be me watching Jools Holland this year, what with the eldest being out, the younger 2 not staying up, and the other half probably baling out early.

Happy New Year to all, and thanks for the fun, insight and support that this thread brings all year round.

AS

• Like 7

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Everyone just gone after Nippers birthday bash which was great fun. Funny, but...every time I mentioned anything weather related ...everyone started talking about something else. Meanies!!! :)

Anyway...I hope you all have a wonderful evening and I wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. And I sincerely hope I get to see some of you again (and meet some other members) in the not-too-distant future.

Take care and have fun. xx :)

Oh...and Terence the caterpillar says HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all as well. :D

• Like 6

Posted

Just dropped eldest (nearly 17) and 4 of his mates at a party, they are getting a taxi back at 2am, paid for themselves, £75!! I am resisting the urge to start a sentence with ' in my day'. Nice bunch of lads really, they even had the good manners to laugh

at a "joke", and they all said thank you over the sound of bottles clinking in carrier bags as they carried them in (let's see if they, later, get carried out).

Party is in the sticks, quite literally, as there was debris all over the roads, trees down, and some quite deep floods. Was pretty glad I was taking the company car not our car! Anyway, back home now, had my first ever glass of Stones Green Ginger Wine, closely followed by another. Marvellous stuff, spicy and warming.

Looks like it might just be me watching Jools Holland this year, what with the eldest being out, the younger 2 not staying up, and the other half probably baling out early.

Happy New Year to all, and thanks for the fun, insight and support that this thread brings all year round.

AS

Have a good evening AS  and all the others on this thread.  May the laughs continue into 2014.

I await the last of JP's 2013 updates (if he's managed to lay off the sauce), but they could be even MORE entertaining if he's found the sauce. Posted Image

• Like 6

Posted
  • Location: hastings riviera 4 last 10 years .born & bred in croydon
  • Weather Preferences: proper seasons ! hot sunny summers & cold snowy winters
  • Location: hastings riviera 4 last 10 years .born & bred in croydon

Wishing everyone on this lovely forum a happy & healthy 2014 xx cheers

• Like 6