I've now seen it all

Yes well if a certain poster hadn't made thinly veiled remarks about being a racist and such then it would have remained open. This is the problem in modern Britain, your only allowed to express a view if it complies with the consensus of the PC brigade. 

Anyway I've said my peace and I agree with the pardon and expressed my feelings on the appalling treatment he received.

Edited by Sceptical Inquirer
  • Like 4

I've now seen it all. A thread on Alan Turing receiving a Queens pardon has to be locked.

Sadly any topic, however well intentioned, which could be construed as contentious is a call to arms for certain bigots, attention seekers or general a-holes. The berk who derailed the thread you started tends to tick all those boxes.
  • Like 2

Sadly any topic, however well intentioned, which could be construed as contentious is a call to arms for certain bigots, attention seekers or general a-holes. The berk who derailed the thread you started tends to tick all those boxes.

Lol, pity we don't see much of your input anywhere on the forum. Like i sated in the other thread which was denied, accusations of bigotry, blah, blah, blah, are rife when you hold a differing opinion.

• Like 2