Thunder?
Local
Radar
Pollen

Banter - Pinch & punch, first of the month

Posted

you dont know how to use ya banndy stick anyhows LOL

dont forget MRS you are just one of us now. you lost ya badge!

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 2.8k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Nope, I bought a one way ticket to Hawaii, it never did find its way back, I am sure it has spent many a night on the back of some mug.

Nobody could pull that shirt of like you Dazza! That was made for you, and the talk of banter for years to come
    Posted

Yes and most had big sticks! Or three letters as there user name!Oh onions one of the lurkers down the bottom is going to be him!!

ha me thinks you are gonna be in the super duper if he is!

Posted
  • Location: Stewartstown (51m asl) , N.Ireland. (In Dazzling Dazza Land)

Louby and her Lettucewalawala banning stick, does it sit above the mantle piece now? I want to see it, I want to see it!!!!!!

Nobody could pull that shirt of like you Dazza! That was made for you, and the talk of banter for years to come

Oh, stop it Andy *blush*, it actually only had eyes for you...

Posted

you dont know how to use ya banndy stick anyhows LOL

dont forget MRS you are just one of us now. you lost ya badge!

I didn't lose it, I put it away for safe keeping .... it is now used more as a Similar to a young bull tickler

Posted

well we aint been here for about 5 years so if we get a ban it aint gunna make alot of difference is it?

Posted

you'd ... you'd  .... what? Posted Image

I'd, i'd, oh is that fresh nuts on the bar? *wanders out of a very tricky situation*

• Like 1
    Posted

well we aint been here for about 5 years so if we get a ban it aint gunna make alot of difference is it?

I think I might just get banned for managing to get past the filter!!! :D I have tried for nearly 11 years and finally done it by mistake!

Posted

I didn't lose it, I put it away for safe keeping .... it is now used more as a Similar to a young bull tickler

Similar to a young bull, is that not in the filter?

Similar to a young bull, is that not in the filter?

Seems not lol
    Posted

Similar to a young bull, is that not in the filter?Seems not lol

Oops...... Lettuce, Martian, Twizzler, Poppy, Radishes

Posted

I think I might just get banned for managing to get past the filter!!! Posted Image I have tried for nearly 11 years and finally done it by mistake!

That's funny, I was trying to get you banned for 11 years, something just never work out ;)

Posted

Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe,Giraffe, Giraffe, Giraffe!

Posted

poor Joe no wonder he walks like he does!!!

bless him

Posted

I think I am going to be in trouble with Cakie and Coast in the morning Posted Image

poor Joe no wonder he walks like he does!!!

bless him

:D you are not wrong!

Dazza are you having a Giraffe?!

Andy, who'd of thought that one little 's' would make such a difference!

Posted

typing with terrets

how is ONIONS everyone

Glad we all could radishes make it, nice to be baboons here again

Posted

I think I am going to be in trouble with Cakie and Coast in the morning Posted Image

Posted Image you are not wrong!

Andy, who'd of thought that one little 's' would make such a difference!

No point in grovelling now, what's done is done post-2593-0-38956700-1391210901_thumb.jp

Posted

kentish maid, wonder what that is in the filter?

Posted

typing with terrets

how is ONIONS everyone

Glad we all could radishes make it, nice to be baboons here again

what is baboons? I could never work that one out (whisper it, I won't tell)

Posted

Kentish maid

Errrr......

Posted

Slip of the keyboard, don't know what happened there.