Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

New Netweather Snow Radar Android App

Paul

Posted

Hi all, with some snow falling across Scotland currently, I thought now would be a good time to let you know about our new snow radar app. It's out first app and is currently available for Android (Ios to follow soon), you can grab it (for free) from Google play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netweather.snowradar&hl=en_GB

More apps are to follow, including one for our Netweather Extra subscribers, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy using this one Posted Image

Paul

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

Downloaded on my HTC one, thanks for that paul

• Like 1

Posted

Just got a newer tablet so trying on that.
Phone has very limited space for new things of a trivial nature!

Animation is useful

Posted Image

• Like 1

Posted

Will there be an iphobe one?

Yes, we're just finishing it off :)

Thanks Paul. I downloaded it half an hour ago, but it hasn't snowed yet.How long does it normally take?

Current wait time is at least 2 weeks or so by the looks of it!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

Dam it I thought this app would make it snow, I've been watching the screen for hours! Posted Image

• Like 1

Posted

Hi all, with some snow falling across Scotland currently, I thought now would be a good time to let you know about our new snow radar app. It's out first app and is currently available for Android (Ios to follow soon), you can grab it (for free) from Google play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netweather.snowradar&hl=en_GB

More apps are to follow, including one for our Netweather Extra subscribers, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy using this one Posted Image

Paul

Whats the xtras for extra subscribers Paul

Posted

looking forward to launch of the Apple version 

Do you REALLY think you'll get pink down here this winter? Can you ask for your money back in April next year I wonder?

Posted
  • Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Altitude: 189 m, Density Altitude: 6 m
  • Weather Preferences: Tropical Cyclone, Blizzard, Thunderstorm, Freezing Cold Day and Heat Wave.
  • Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Altitude: 189 m, Density Altitude: 6 m

Is there android app from netweather.tv about international weather? Or only about UK?

Posted

Downloaded and tried the app this weekend and it's title doesn't tell you all of it, as it is an all year 'round version of the basic radar.

So it's not just limited to snow, but any precip and I'm kicking myself for not looking at it yesterday afternoon just before I got soaking wet in the woods!! Posted Image

A great little freebie and well done for all the development team, looking forward to more in time.

Edited by Coast