Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Discussion - 29/11/2013 ----->

Nick L

Posted

Snowing on my birthday'. Just did a scratchcard and won £10 too! Woop woop2c..

Snowing on my birthday. Just did a scratchcard and won £10 too! Woop woop2c.. Edited by smithyweather
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,windstorms

Total c up of a fc. In this day and age they can't FC 6 hours ahead correctly. You can say it was a complex set up etc bla bla but it just doesn't cut it for me

I couldn't even fly my kit outside let alone shut up shop for 80/90mp/h gusts. Joke

• Like 2

Posted

Snowing heavily now struggling to settle on grass and soil, another 50m elevation and it would be white. To be honest all credit to gibby on the model forum, His forecast was the only one that mentioned uncertainty regarding wind strength for north west Ireland!

Posted

The storm has been downgraded considerably. In fact, you'd be hard put to call it a storm, more like blustery weather. Of course, with the usual caveat that things may change nearer the event.

Posted

Happy Christmas to you all folks. Not so happy for me but still looking forward to a good feed and maybe a few beer tomorrow. Really feel sorry for all those without power tonight in the south of England and to all that have to deal with flooding!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...
  • Weather Preferences: jack frost
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...

Christmas thought .. better to drink wine than whine ! Have a Merry Christmas !!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy

no snow or wind but there is ice crashed my car tonight driving home from work got lucky and only took out a couple of gorse bushes and got stuck for 5 minutes until i rocked it out. be careful if your driving.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: A foggy and frosty morning with newly fallen pristine snow - Paradise!

Luke 2: 8 - 20:

8  And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9  And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10  And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
12  And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13  And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
15  And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
16  And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
17  And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.
18  And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.
19  But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.
20  And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.

A very happy Christmas to all at home on The Emerald Isle.

Posted Image

• Like 5

Posted

no snow or wind but there is ice crashed my car tonight driving home from work got lucky and only took out a couple of gorse bushes and got stuck for 5 minutes until i rocked it out. be careful if your driving.

As long as you are alright dude thats all that matters

Have a good one folks!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy

As long as you are alright dude thats all that matters

Have a good one folks!!

Aye i'm a bit sore and stiff today just. the car need a couple of £100 spent on it :(

nice xmas day today sunny and icy this morning merry christmas everyone.

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Happy christmas to everyone. A nice day today weather wise, best for a while.

• Like 1