Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Ireland Regional Discussion - 29/11/2013 ----->

Posted

Kickng off here now, just had a whistle off the window, and a rumble off the wheelie bins out back….

Oiche mhaith!

• Like 1
    Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 716
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Kickng off here now, just had a whistle off the window, and a rumble off the wheelie bins out back….

Oiche mhaith!

Same here,think there is some sort of squall line,temp has dropped back to 5.9c here.

post-6445-0-07575000-1387841496_thumb.pn

Edited by sundog
    Posted

Squall is knocking on my door. Sky is pure orange to my south west. I will keep you posted. Picture is crappy.

6.7c...

Edit: arrived heavy hail

11:56 squall has passed through 4.2c and lowering.

post-15021-0-27788600-1387841996_thumb.j

Edited by smithyweather
    Posted

I know Ronan it could get bad later it's strange because it's still so quiet here. As long as no one gets hurt it's definitely better than our normal boring mild drizzle!

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy

i got called into work at 3 and was inside a factory all night but it looks like i haven't missed much yet.

Posted

They are saying that it will be around 3am on. I'll be up bright and early with the wee man so hopefully see a bit of snow as well as the wind! Stay safe everyone!

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Starting to hear a few gusts now - although I've been sitting with earphones on all night so god knows when it started Posted Image

Posted

11.9 m significant wave height reported by the K2 buoy southwest of Kerry at 0600 this morning. This is the average of the biggest third of the waves, so some individual waves will have been bigger!

Surf's up in Lahinch this morning, guys!

post-18939-0-58540300-1387873539_thumb.p

• Like 1
    Posted

Very windy and gusty but def have had worse. And I'm very exposed were I live. Exciting weather though.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Not much of anything here, not even wind!

Posted

So far, a bit of a non-event. Blustery but nothing out of the ordinary for here. The dustbins are vertical rather than horizontal, which is a good measure.

Posted
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...
  • Weather Preferences: jack frost
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...

decided to try prayer last night .. so far not one gale force gust in my bit of the world .. got my mum off to north Inishowen for Xmas and as I write it is snowing beautifully .. off out ....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: jack frost

Its that stupid south westerly windShowers heading my way.

oday SW wind is better for snow .. only sea area Sole had a wintery shower forecast.. Shannon and Malin have no such warning so enjoy what comes ...

Posted

Winds have picked up a wee bit in Belfast. In saying that, im only awake about a half hour lol but in the last 10 mins they've been the worse since I woke up :)