Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Discussion - 29/11/2013 ----->

Nick L

Posted

Kickng off here now, just had a whistle off the window, and a rumble off the wheelie bins out back….

Oiche mhaith!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Kickng off here now, just had a whistle off the window, and a rumble off the wheelie bins out back….

Oiche mhaith!

Same here,think there is some sort of squall line,temp has dropped back to 5.9c here.

post-6445-0-07575000-1387841496_thumb.pn

Edited by sundog

Posted

Squall is knocking on my door. Sky is pure orange to my south west. I will keep you posted. Picture is crappy.

6.7c...

Edit: arrived heavy hail

11:56 squall has passed through 4.2c and lowering.

post-15021-0-27788600-1387841996_thumb.j

Edited by smithyweather

Posted

I know Ronan it could get bad later it's strange because it's still so quiet here. As long as no one gets hurt it's definitely better than our normal boring mild drizzle!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy

i got called into work at 3 and was inside a factory all night but it looks like i haven't missed much yet.

Posted

11.9 m significant wave height reported by the K2 buoy southwest of Kerry at 0600 this morning. This is the average of the biggest third of the waves, so some individual waves will have been bigger!

Surf's up in Lahinch this morning, guys!

post-18939-0-58540300-1387873539_thumb.p

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...
  • Weather Preferences: jack frost
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...

decided to try prayer last night .. so far not one gale force gust in my bit of the world .. got my mum off to north Inishowen for Xmas and as I write it is snowing beautifully .. off out ....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: jack frost

Its that stupid south westerly windShowers heading my way.

oday SW wind is better for snow .. only sea area Sole had a wintery shower forecast.. Shannon and Malin have no such warning so enjoy what comes ...

Posted

Winds have picked up a wee bit in Belfast. In saying that, im only awake about a half hour lol but in the last 10 mins they've been the worse since I woke up :)