Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West/Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 06/11/13 0000z ------------>

gottolovethisweather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

This afternoon's cloud has gone .Clear skies again now. 2.6c . Northerly breeze 6.8 km/h..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy autumn, hot and sunny summer and thunderstorms all year round.

Don't know what the temperature is as I my thermometer is broken but all I can say is that you would need to wear more than a jumper and coat to be comfortable now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Biking home this evening made me regret not bringing my gloves to uni, it's a bit nippy out there!

Guest William Grimsley

It is a cold at the moment. It would be snowing if there was precipitation, here. Temperature: 2.4°C Dew Point: -0.5°C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any
Posted · Hidden by South coaster, November 19, 2013 - Didn't mean to post it
Hidden by South coaster, November 19, 2013 - Didn't mean to post it

Hi there all ,I'm interested to know if rain is falling and the temp is hovering around 2-3 degrees will that fall as snow

As working near Newbury tomorrow not by the coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: what's the bloody point when you live in Britain

Haha like the end of your forecast Ian!! You expressed it perfectly!

• Like 1

Posted

Already -0.7c back at home. Wonder how low it will go before the cloud comes in and the breeze picks up, if it was going to stay clear and calm all night we'd probably be looking at -4c or -5c.

Cold up here of uni but not sure of the exact temp. Been a very nice day though (though I may be more in the SE thread's area).

Edited by Stormmad26

Already -0.7c back at home. Wonder how low it will go before the cloud comes in and the breeze picks up, if it was going to stay clear and calm all night we'd probably be looking at -4c or -5c.

Cold up here of uni but not sure of the exact temp. Been a very nice day though (though I may be more in the SE thread's area).

I was thinking the same thing. Already -1.6C here, if the skies don't cloud over soon, it looks like it will be getting very cold.

Edited by Sainsbo
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot, hot, hot! Or cold, cold, cold!

A high of 6.3C here today, currently 0.3C, feeling like -2C with wind chill. Definitely a night for snuggling up and watching Lallana beat Germany. Posted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The fabled channel low

A high of 6.3C here today, currently 0.3C, feeling like -2C with wind chill. Definitely a night for snuggling up and watching Lallana beat Germany. Posted ImagePosted Image

Yes a Lallana hat trick (and then a win against the gooners) would make me forget the current drab model output the upcoming week

• Like 2

Posted

Haha like the end of your forecast Ian!! You expressed it perfectly!

We had a good laugh at that too!

It's as if the media think it's unusual to have a period of chilly weather in late November containing the risk of sleet/wet snow then frost/fog!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: what's the bloody point when you live in Britain

What did he say?! Missed the forecast!

Something along the lines of the temps starting to pick up during the weekend contrary to what a certain newspaper has "expressed" recently if you get what I mean! I reckon the daily express do it for publicity, good or not, it gets them talked about and probably sells them more papers as a consequence

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe weather enthusiast

Love your profile picture Chris!

Haha thank you. 2 of my favourite things - lightning and snow all in one picture :PNow only if it came true....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

We had a great weather day, heavy hail, sleet and thunder added in for good measure :-)

• Like 4

Posted

Something along the lines of the temps starting to pick up during the weekend contrary to what a certain newspaper has "expressed" recently if you get what I mean! I reckon the daily express do it for publicity, good or not, it gets them talked about and probably sells them more papers as a consequence

Haha brilliant stuff from Fergie... Fergie's funnies? ;)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

18Z NAE, had the snow further east tomorrow evening as colder air deigs in behind the front.. Interesting to watch temps,dwpoints tomorrow late afternoon, could be some wet snow especially over elevation? Wonder what fergie thoughts are on this after 12z &18z runs.. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow and storms

Evening all. -4.0c now here in Arborfield so will definitely need the scraper for the car in the morning!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

I was taken the jaffa cakes out of yesterday for saying that there could be something interesting on Thursday morning, it's defo possible we could see some sleet or wet snow, especially the north east of the region, watch this space

Taken the mickey out of *

Posted

Evening all. -4.0c now here in Arborfield so will definitely need the scraper for the car in the morning!

That's interesting, as the met office only predict it getting down to 0C tonight...http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/reading-reading#?tab=fiveDay&fcTime=1384905600Or is Arborfield usually quite a bit colder than reading?