The Midlands Regional Weather Discussion 26/10/13 16z----->

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! everybody's location gone, and names gone from threads bottom of screen,

but thankfully for our region this is no storm, just bog standard Autumn weather, hopefully timed at night, so dry and windyish tomorrow but not that windy

its thursday that's looking the washout, let's hope that slips by too

Damn! everybody's location gone, and names gone from threads bottom of screen,

but thankfully for our region this is no storm, just bog standard Autumn weather, hopefully timed at night, so dry and windyish tomorrow but not that windy

its thursday that's looking the washout, let's hope that slips by too

No, just no.

Not long to go now, still looking very exciting especially for those of us further East. :D

If anything the wind has died down slightly here, must be the calm before the storm! No rain as yet but looks close on the radar. Temperature currently 10.7 C.

lets hope it's not a damp squib and we get a good1 we r stil under an amber warning valid from 0500 to 1200h. Did any1 got the forecasted t-storms today? Here we didn't even get a crack.

Listening to Pirate FM in Cornwall right now. Lots of flooding reports on the roads from Falmouth to Helston to Camborne etc etc. Winds picking up there now too. Reports its Gale Force on the Lizard.

Meanwhile here in Stourbridge, light rain and still conditions lol.

• Like 1

I for one hope that the storm misses us, there's nothing more unpleasant than severe gales in my opinion. Also I've been in the Midlands for a month so far and it never seems to stop raining!

• Like 1

Not even any rain here, just a few spots earlier Posted Image absolutely no breeze to speak of, in fact almost a flat calm! looks like even my jokey prediction of the storm downgrading to 3mm and breeze was still to exciting for Telford haha!!

Edited by conor123