Ireland Regional Discussion - Autumn 2013

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely getting a bit hopeful for around the 20th onwards! Certainly plenty of interest in the model forum and some cracking charts starting to show up!! Its nice after a mild Autumn to get a bit of excitement going! An interesting couple of weeks on the way!

Hi folks .. back in the summer I posted a 'happy holiday' post on both facebook and here . On fb I had a multitude of 'likes' .. on here it was replaced with an offensive 'offensive material removed' notice .. Could those who complained (if any) pm me with their reasons as it has affected my contributing to this thread . ?

Anyway back to this glorious autumn .. hard frost ,blue skies and jack frost at work in my mobile home  brrrr but beautiful ...

Hi folks .. back in the summer I posted a 'happy holiday' post on both facebook and here . On fb I had a multitude of 'likes' .. on here it was replaced with an offensive 'offensive material removed' notice .. Could those who complained (if any) pm me with their reasons as it has affected my contributing to this thread . ?

Anyway back to this glorious autumn .. hard frost ,blue skies and jack frost at work in my mobile home  brrrr but beautiful ...

Good to see ya back Be cause, curiosity always get the better of me, what did you post that might be deemed offensive??

Anyway a good hard frost last night, whazt was the lowest it got down to last night?

could see the sperrins from sl beagh today and higher parts have snow on them still. snowline prob around 550mts. first lying snow of the new season then. incredible clear air today, could see as far as slemish mountain.

• Like 1

18z currently giving a bit of excitement in the model forum! -8 uppers and and the 528 DAM line right down over the country and showing cold right out to the end of the run!! Either its on to something or has had a few whiskeys to many! But we have to admit that something cold is on the way as most of the models have agreed on this the past 2 weeks! We shall see!

Lol @ Frostyjoe. I have a feeling that we could see constant outbreaks of cold from the north this winter rather than from the East. I would love that as I can remember growing up and that's the way the winter was! Reload after reload from the NW N or NE. Definitely looking good!

• Like 1