Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Discussion - Autumn 2013

The watcher

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy

I'm not looking at them again i did earlier and i'm confused now lol.

Posted

there seems to be big gaps in the data at times as well what's with that.

Posted

I haven't been outside for a smoke for an hour or so but it didn't feel too bad last time i was out.

Was colder earlier when I went to tesco car said it was 4c and it's usually about right.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: blizzards and frost.

things looking promising for a more seasonal cold run up to december. plenty of frosty weather coming our way i think.

Posted

No I don't need to step anything back. You need to stop getting the wrong image from those english posters. Yes it won't snow in England but it will most certainly snow here. Every single model including bbc newsline forecasts us snow. So it will be coming. Dew points have just started to drop too.

Now 6/2 back home from 4/4.

Edited by smithyweather

Posted

Smithyweather, Ronan is entitled to his beliefs. I'm not saying you're right or you're wrong. But you cannot state with any certainty, something that hasn't happened yet. That is a fact. 

You really shouldn't go forcing your thoughts upon someone else. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar!!!

Anyway. back to tonight, looks like the northern/northwestern portion of our island is in the firing line for some snow and maybe some sticking, but I doubt I'll see any down this side of the island yet! Maybe if the ECM is correct, we'll see some in the latter part of the week.