Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Discussion - Autumn 2013

The watcher

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Feels fairly chilly out this morning in the breeze ,current temp 7.0c. Last nights low 4.7c one of the cooler nights  of this autumn so far.  One of the few mornings were it actually feels like autumn.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

6.6C was the low here, 4th lowest of the Autumn. Blue skies and showers mix so far today, a nice change.

Posted

Happy Halloween to all. A nice bright Halloween morning here,temp 8.5c ,last nights low 6.6c.

Posted

Jesus, it's baltic out tonight, and the wind would cut through you!!!

Posted

It has been a very blustery day today with some heavy showers. Today was the coldest max ive recorded so far this Autumn 10.4c. Last nights low was the coldest ive recorded this Autumn 3.0c.

Current temp 6.1c ,clear and still blustery. Certainly feels chilly out in that wind.

Posted

I've had like 3 single figure maxes already!

We have single maxes for the next five days. It was 2c last night and would've been 0c if it weren't for the cloud.

Edited by smithyweather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Current weather is really beginning to feel winter-like, a beautiful bite to the air.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Lots of snow!
  • Weather Preferences: Lots of snow!

Bitterly cold today especially in the showers. Last night I brought the dogs for a walk at 12am and there was a good crisp grass frost and ice on the cars!

I am looking forward to this winter, following the threads on NW there seems to be just as much going for a cold winter as against ...exciting times ahead :)

Posted

Lovely jogging weather, with regards to the winter and reading the model forums it is always best to remember that there is a south east england bias when posters are claiming prolonged cold or mild.

As far as I am concerned we hae not been mild these past 5 days quite cool in matter of fact!!

Posted

The last few days definatley have had a more proper autumnal feel.

A lovely clear morning here,temp 7.3c.  Last nights low 3.9c

Posted

Wasps are often drowsy at this time of year and settle on surfaces rather than flying around, so be careful when putting your hands down or what you step on with bare feet. I've seen some around as well.

• Like 1

Posted

The front giving rain to the south,its like the very edge of frontal cloud is right over me. When i look out my Kitchen which is south facing its looks cloudy outside,when i look out my sitting room which is north facing its clear. Looks like this is as far north as the frontal cloud will get before it clears off southwards then hopefully i will get my first frost of the season.

Edited by sundog

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Exciting

Came home from work about two hours ago. Said it was 0.7c in the car. The other car was white with frost  and our roof has gone white as well. Better get up early to defrost.

Edited by AlderCat

Posted

max temp of 8.7c today my first single digit max of the season. last yr it was on oct 26th. clear near calm and cold current temp 2.9c