Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Discussion - Autumn 2013

The watcher

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

A new thread for the Summer season and it looks like starting well as we move into next week. BBQ's at the ready.

Edited by MKsnowangel

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Lovely day here and it looks good for the week Posted Image

Edited by Juuyoku

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Great day today with mostly clear skies and wall to wall sunshine here. Max temp 19.7c equally the warmest day of the yr ive recorded along with May 30th. Current temp 12.9c.

Posted

Gorgeous weather, just beautiful! Anyone know how long it will last?

ATM it looks like staying good up until sunday,likely to be cooler more unsettled next week.

Posted

Unsettled weather looks like returning now for Tuesday with us probably fairing worst for rainfall through next week. Looks like alot of England will escape with just a few scuffs through the week. I'm away to East Midlands on Wednesday for Download festival. Should be fun if the Thundery rain event rings true on Wednesday or Thursday, but a little shift and I'll get the all clear.

Posted

Loving this summer weather!! Hopefully it's a sign of things to come as we are long overdue a good summer! Been BBQ'ing for the past week but I think my liver needs a break from all this beer!! Lol!

Posted

Watcher, it's worth coming here just to see your avatars lol hilarious as usual!

Sadly the breakdown is almost here, a lot cloudier today and much cooler too :( I was getting used to that lovely blue sky and heat! Sob! Any signs of it coming back again before the end of summer?!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Had to come to an end at some stage... spitting rain most of the morning.

If the previous analogous years are anything to go by, July should offer some nice potential gingercat! 

Posted

Some rain at first this morning turned brighter during the day some showers developed here during the late afternoon and early evening.

Max temp 16.5c,currently clear with a temp of 10.6c

Posted

Torrential rain in Cork the last half hour, looks like plenty more to come too!

Posted

Nice summers day today with good spells of sunshine. Max temp 21.6c,the warmest ive recorded so far this year.

Currently mostly clear, temp 17.6c.

Posted

I waited 2 years for a thunderstorm, and apart from the thundery shower I had in Bangor a few weeks ago, had another while I was at the festival. A good 30 minutes of torrential rain and several flash and rumbles. Weather hasn't been too bad of late. Seems dry in comparison to what it could be. All change today again though after last nights rain, showers and more forecast over the weekend. Red arrows display in Carrickfergus at 11am too. Hope it stays good for them.

Posted

could be a cracking weekend nxt week if tonights ecm verrified

Yes, keep it lined out, we don't want to jinx a nice weekend. Posted Image

• Like 1

Posted

Heatwave starting next weekend perhaps?

06z GFS has some pretty high temps at the end of the high resolution section.

post-6901-0-34012500-1372676732_thumb.pn

Posted

Could be our warmest spell of weather since the summer of 2006 next week,personnaly i hope it doesnt stay around too long as warm weather gets to me after a few days.

Posted

Looks spot on now for at least a 5-7day spell of fine, settled and warm/very warm weather apart from the East coast at times. I look forward to it.

Posted

Hope my absence wasn't to distressing.... :-)

Like my winters cold, and my summers hot... Guess what, it's happening! Shorts, shades and BBQ at the ready! Very muggy tonight, humid and warm... Beer it is so!!!!