Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Sherman

Annual Stormchasers BBQ - 10th August 2013

Right then, now the Ride London 100 is over, can concentrate on the NW Storm Chasers BBQ.
looking here and on NW site, looking like we have 36 confirmed and 11 Maybe so best we post on both sites to get people to re-confirm they are coming.
Need to bring food, drink, something to sleep on as some sunny weather has been booked.
Aiming for 3pm, earlier if it makes it easier for transport and i can pick up from stations or airports if needed.

Address 19 Nower Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3BS

Right then, now the Ride London 100 is over, can concentrate on the NW Storm Chasers BBQ.

looking here and on NW site, looking like we have 36 confirmed and 11 Maybe so best we post on both sites to get people to re-confirm they are coming.

Need to bring food, drink, something to sleep on as some sunny weather has been booked.

Aiming for 3pm, earlier if it makes it easier for transport and i can pick up from stations or airports if needed.

Address 19 Nower Road Dorking Surrey RH4 3BS

I am still on target for Saturday

will ring you from the station or an little earlier

Tom

• Like 1

Jimbo and Friends.

Apologies from me.

For health reasons I won't be able to make it. But have a great time. Someone have a massive burger and a couple of jagerbombs in my honour.

Hi Jim

Sadly, I now won't be able to make the BBQ but wish you all a great time.

Ed

Hi Guys, sorry but we won't be there either as we're double booked this weekend and my masterplan to make both became overly complicated .

I know you guys will have fun, sorry to miss out .

Claire

• Like 1

No worries to the guys and girls that can't make it, we'll be drinking on your behalves!!!

Sorry Jim, I'm actually in Galway at the moment due to my inability to remember dates. Have a grand BBQ, and an even grander hangover!

Same venue next year?Last Saturday in July?

Sign in to follow this